Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Race course | Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Myself (Mr. Numbers) and @DooD_AB (Mr. Ab) will be hosting a race on the creative server. There's currently no prize, but I think it'd still be fun to do.
First 15 entries will be allowed to race the following 5 will be back up for people who don't show up.
You'll be racing in batches of 3. The winners of each race will face of in a batch of 5.
Enjoy!
(There's no set date yet, just want to see peoples feed back and how many people would enter)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Myself (Mr. Numbers) and @DooD_AB (Mr. Ab) will be hosting a race on the creative server. There's currently no prize, but I think it'd still be fun to do.
First 15 entries will be allowed to race the following 5 will be back up for people who don't show up.
You'll be racing in batches of 3. The winners of each race will face of in a batch of 5.
Enjoy!
(There's no set date yet, just want to see peoples feed back and how many people would enter)
What kind of race is it?

Enjoy!
I'll enter!

So. is it using the track i made ? or No. i tried hard to finish it But i dropped out when they started ruining it .

snw

Known Member
Sounds like a pretty decent idea. Maybe you could make it a thing (like every month etc.)

Count me in ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.