Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

quitting for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I'm pretty much quitting Foxcraft for a while.. most of you already know why lol. But I dont lie about these reasons. Another reason is I have been extremely inactive on minecraft in general (nuthin fun 2 do) k goodbye everyone. btw don't ask me for any of my stuff on the server. (someone is probably going make a joke and ask me for something) peace <-- @Producing

Last edited:

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I'm pretty much quitting Foxcraft for a while.. most of you already know why lol. But I dont lie about these reasons. Another reason is I have been extremely inactive on minecraft in general (nuthin fun 2 do) k goodbye everyone. btw don't ask me for any of my stuff on the server. (someone is probably going make a joke and ask me for something) peace ****** <-- @Producing
Can I have your stuff?

See you on Rōblox lmao

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
I'm pretty much quitting Foxcraft for a while.. most of you already know why lol. But I dont lie about these reasons. Another reason is I have been extremely inactive on minecraft in general (nuthin fun 2 do) k goodbye everyone. btw don't ask me for any of my stuff on the server. (someone is probably going make a joke and ask me for something) peace <-- @Producing
OOHHH HEE SAAID THE N WORD #BANDOM

Last edited by a moderator:
See ya Dom it was nice to know you and just a question are you still are you going to be active on YouTube?

Love ya and good luck on your future <3

noby

Donator
Banned #19
Dom, me and you have been friends for almost a year, ik that's not a lot but we are good friends we have good times of us griefing, sweg lol and the game me u and lee played, I hope you reach your goals in YouTube, without you I would be spamming hacker reports until you told me the truth about fox,
Thank You,
Sincerely, MDawgIsTheGreatest
#Domism

Dogeweed

Banned #20
Dom, me and you have been friends for almost a year, ik that's not a lot but we are good friends we have good times of us griefing, sweg lol and the game me u and lee played, I hope you reach your goals in YouTube, without you I would be spamming hacker reports until you told me the truth about fox,
Thank You,
Sincerely, MDawgIsTheGreatest
#Domism
da 1 with the giant pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.