Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Punishments update + easter egg hunt in hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!

This is just a small update in regards to our punishments and the way we handle appeals. The reason for this update is because myself and the staff team felt that getting unbanned/unmuted was to easy, and made it more tempting for players to break rules.

We will no longer unban/unmute players with a permanent ban/mute, instead when the appeal is accepted the ban or mute will be reduced from a permanent ban to a temporary 1 month ban/unmute that the player will have to wait out. The rules for when an appeal is denied have stayed the same.

Unban fee's and unmute fee's have also changed. You will now only be able to buy 1 unban and 1 unmute fee once every 6 months
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

These changes will hopefully result in a more friendly game experience on our server and prevent players from breaking rules over and over.

Now some of you might not already know but recently @Justinc2522 has stepped down from his role as community manager. Im happy to inform that I will be taking over the role for now. This means I will also be looking at helper applications soon :eek:

Last but not least, I heard some random easter bunny has been hiding painted eggs around in the hub, and I got told that players that find all the eggs get free /fly in the hub (for those that can't seem to beat the impossible parkour ;)) I also heard that once you find all the eggs you also get 75 free vote points.

Thanks for reading and happy hunting, the eggs will show up in the hub today. You'll see some alert spam ingame when they are all hidden.

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Banned #12
Bullshit I just want to get banned and muted over and over again and not have to wait for 1 month. You’ll have to force me into using Alts and VPN.

The update to these rules should hopefully cease a lot of the toxicity for kids who just grab their parents credit card every-time they get punished, I feel that it'll actually be like a punishment now instead of just a "burden" for players to deal with.

Also Easter Eggs found :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.