Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Promotions/Demotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
This is what I think should happen. Agree or disagree with me.

@DontLie - Trial-Staff
@Krosi - Staff
@Fanciness - Demote for inactivity. (Sorry but it's true). :(
@Idkaname8 - Trial-Staff (So much previous experience staffing.)

Micm - Owner :/

It's not in your power to call on who should be promoted/demoted. It is entirely up to the staff team. For example, you don't know what really goes on in the staff chats, how many reports they have, how they've been doing, etc. So I'm just telling you that you are not in a position to be calling the shots on this topic.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #23
It's not in your power to call on who should be promoted/demoted. It is entirely up to the staff team. For example, you don't know what really goes on in the staff chats, how many reports they have, how they've been doing, etc. So I'm just telling you that you are not in a position to be calling the shots on this topic.
Agree or disagree with me
I know, I'm just saying this is my opinion.

There is no need for promotions atm unless the server would receive mass breakthrough with playercount, and then I'd assume helper applications and further promotions would take place, but in my opinion I think we honestly need more staff and helpers (Not necessarily but I think it couldn't hurt to have more helpers/Staff to be patrolling the server. On the other hand, its up to Leon for the most part when he wants to open applications or hand pick another player to fill in a helper spot. But by all means the least we could worry about is staff/helper until the servers are all up-to-date and completely remodeled.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
This is what I think should happen. Agree or disagree with me.

@DontLie - Trial-Staff
@Krosi - Staff
@Fanciness - Demote for inactivity. (Sorry but it's true). :(
@Idkaname8 - Trial-Staff (So much previous experience staffing.)

Micm - Owner :/

Fanciness is most likely excused for her inactivity.
Idkaname8 hasn't been active at all. I haven't seen him around in forever. Along with some of the other Helpers.
[doublepost=1460488675,1460488600][/doublepost]
The chances of me getting Trial soon is like me getting Owner tag LOL #Wishfulthinking though
It took me a around 5-6 months to get Trial-Staff, good luck. Ahahaha

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #27
Fanciness is most likely excused for her inactivity.
Idkaname8 hasn't been active at all. I haven't seen him around in forever. Along with some of the other Helpers.
[doublepost=1460488675,1460488600][/doublepost]
It took me a around 5-6 months to get Trial-Staff, good luck. Ahahaha
Took me a year?

Although I really do think Krosi should be staff, perhaps it would be best to wait a little more? She received it less than a month ago, and I feel like others have been trial for much longer. Of course, it's not my decision and you can have a totally different viewpoint. Just please. No flame war.
We were promoted on March 2nd...

You think Ryan got staff quick? He deserved it, he was on the server for over a year before getting staff, and like me, he had like 400 reports. And was a good HPatrol. Use Nook for example if you want to show that someone got staff quick! :)
[doublepost=1460484616,1460484268][/doublepost]
No, although I like Dansors. He is very new to being staff, someone like yourself deserves it twice as much as him Jaywiz...
I mean, in time he'll be perfect. Sometimes you just need more experience.
Yes I know what you mean and thank you! I don't mean him to be promoted right now :p Way to early since he got Helper not too long ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.