Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Proify Falsed Banned (Mechz Request) #HelpProify

Status
Not open for further replies.
12) Do not interfere with the Administration team's business. (Ex. If we mute/kick, etc. someone that is not yourself, do not question/criticize us, and leave it alone.)

Banned #11
You were banned for hacks too evan..
12) Do not interfere with the Administration team's business. (Ex. If we mute/kick, etc. someone that is not yourself, do not question/criticize us, and leave it alone.)
Sit your *** done boi thinking you got power I will show u power u don't know who u messing with I will end your career

Banned #12
i got banned for "fake hacking" because staff are so **** that if something looks in the slight bit sketchy they ban you
[doublepost=1484275468,1484275422][/doublepost]#helpproify

Thread starter #13
Sprinkle were just simply helping a friend- #helpproify
[doublepost=1484311535,1484311295][/doublepost]Evan the only career your ending is your own :>

Sixer

Banned #14
Proify decided to fake hack and post proof that she wasnt hacking on her channel.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Proof she wasnt hacking to Mechz -
First off.
Helpers shouldnt have the rights to ban @cloakfox. So basically I can become helper and ban everybody. Second off @MasterSniper that doesnt look like hacks. He might have a razer with super high dpi and has good wrists in which he can flex, thats an assumption. The video looks clean and might just be his reflexes.

Proify was banned for fake hacking because we have warned him time and time again and the last time we told him next time he does it he gets banned and he did it on 2 different accounts in the same day he is just wasting staffs time.

MichaelJackson9

Dedicated Member
Banned #16
Proify was banned for fake hacking because we have warned him time and time again and the last time we told him next time he does it he gets banned and he did it on 2 different accounts in the same day he is just wasting staffs time.
Boi are you dumb? Fake hacking is not in the rules idiot,
[doublepost=1484327569,1484327440][/doublepost]
Boi are you dumb? Fake hacking is not in the rules idiot, k nice he waste staffs time I don't think anyone cares

Banned #20
This is dumb. I could go ahead and post a long as story giving my opinion and explaining the statements made in my opinion, but that would be a waste of my time honestly.. The community makes mistakes, the staff makes mistakes. End of story, if the player wants to appeal he can go ahead and do that, no reason to make an open thread taunting staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.