It's officially out now, the prison gamemode on Foxcraft is resetting and will receive some updates.
Some changes are shown below, and the note-able ones will be further explained in this announcement post.
- Prison will be running on Minecraft 1.15.2 (currently the latest minecraft version)
- Economy changes
- Many random bug fixes (due to updating all custom/public plugins to their respective latest versions)
- Revamped help menu's
- Revamped crate names and rewards
- Revamped pvp area
- Revamped some parts of the current prison map
- Changed rank names from Donator, VIP and Deluxe to Inmate, Guard and Warden
- Purchases on the store will now be instantly delivered ingame
- Changed layout of tab list
- New parkour
- Referral rewards
- Fresh start (prison will reset, you will not lose paid ranks)
- New minions that can be upgraded
- New prestige-ing rewards
- Daily rewards
- Custom gambling minigames system (without the exploits)
- Better pvp expierence (1.8)
- Added vehicles
- Remove warden rankup & warp
- New perks & extra's for ranks (currently not live yet on the store)
A few changes have been made, mostly to increase the time before reaching the final rank, and thus increase the time players spend on the server. We have increased the rankup prices and lowered the sell prices of some of the items you can sell in mines. We've also increased the price of purchasing a plot and reduced the price of renting a cell (to promote renting a cell first, #small beginnings). Selling items related to farms on your plot is now more profitable and plays a bigger role when trying to rank up.
Revamped pvp area
The current pvp area was really small and really lacked open space to run around in. That has been justified with a whole new pvp area that i've personally build, please do not judge my building skills but in my opinion this is much more exciting to pvp in.
Players will receive new rewards for inviting players over on the prison gamemode, rewarding both the new player and the player that has invited another over.
The player that has invited someone else to join prison will receive a crate key that can be used on one of our new crates at /warp crates. The new player receives a small amount of money for a slight head-start.
Minions can be upgraded now so that they can cover a larger surface area to operate in. Upgrades are very pricy but are also very OP. More minion types have been introduced to prison aswell.
Vehicles have been added to prison and can be used in the plots world. Vehicles can be obtained through crates.
When is prison going live?
I am aiming to release the new prison Friday, March the 20th at 4PM CET
The date and time are subject to change due to unforesee-able or possible changes in development time.
Thanks for reading this announcement, and I hope to see you ingame soon!
342.4 KB Views: 80
- Show all