Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Postfarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making me look like the bad guy.. You started it by simply replying to this thread. You could've just ignored it but nope instead you decided to start an arguement with me. Now you have one and you just know that my statements are better then yours. So you back out of it, sad but responsible.
"You know my statements are better then yours," wow. That just shows that you think you're better. Haha.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Example 6 , this thread shouldn't even be made in this section, it should've been in "help" But yet people like to go offtopic and post farm. Not convinced yet? Example 7 , I agree this is a good thread, but is it really needed to post over 90 messages in here? No, I don't think so. Example 8 , No I do not want to hate on you, but come on... This thread is nowhere near on topic but yet people like to once again harvest their posts on there. And maybe this thread should'nt even be on "Offtopic" Maybe it should've been in the "general disccusion" section. Since this is an HUGE problem on the forums. But no Instead I decided to put it here on offtopic to prevent people from actually going offtopic, and here for farming even more posts. But nope, the postfarmers (you you all know who you are don't deny it) hav not even post a single message here, and why, you may ask? Cause it's in offtopic and here for not worthy of their time. Instead they like to spend their time in the "general discussion" section and in the Report section to harvest some of their posts. This **** just pisses me off so much that I eventually had to make an thread about which I did, and here it is being almost completely ignored. Thanks a lot.
Ah, yes. With my thread it definitely should be in Off Topic. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll talk to a staff member about closing it.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
^This kid is the biggest post farmer on the forums
That's not the point, I said I'd try to stop post farming. I'm doing my best to stay on topic and post legitimate posts. You're the one who said "Ok ill close the door next time i bang your mom", that's offtopic, and could be considered post farming. I've apologized about that, so there's no reason to be rude.

That's not the point, I said I'd try to stop post farming. I'm doing my best to stay on topic and post legitimate posts. You're the one who said "Ok ill close the door next time i bang your mom", that's offtopic, and could be considered post farming. I've apologized about that, so there's no reason to be rude.
Are you blind kid? all you do is post random **** on forums and reply to every single message on every thread

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Are you blind kid? all you do is post random **** on forums and reply to every single message on every thread
No, I'm not blind. I don't just post random posts. I've apologized for the offtopic and post farms that I HAVE posted on. Can we just drop this?

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Post farming gets annoying af
Thanks for making this thread. I'll try to stop post farming, and just post legitimate messages. I would, however, like to say that not all of my posts are post farms. I'll also try to be more on topic, and better follow the forums rules.
Yes and as punishment you should be set to 5 msgs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.