Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Postfarming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1

Person 1: That new guy is answering every single topic, but not really saying much. Person 2: He's probably just post farming. (adj.) That post farming noob!

Post Farming

Say "NO!" To Postfarming!
Hello. My name is Jash. When I was 13, I postfarmed, because I thought it would make me look cool. Now, I have 47 messages instead of the 150+ I could have. Don't post farm.

What is Postfarming?
333.jpg
Postfarming is posting purely for the purpose of gaining messages. This is also known as spam.
How do you Postfarm?
Easy. Simply post in a thread something that is not full of meaning, and watch your post count go up. You can literally just say "I agree", and there's not much anyone can do about you not using the rating. Another easy trick is to post an offtopic thread in General Discussion, then post a lot in there.

Waaaaaait... aren't you the punk who had like 500+ post farmed messages?!
You could say that, yes xD I wanted to have the most, and it was fairly easy to do so. I continued to post, and got my counter to 500. People don't like that, and for good reason. It wasn't fair of me to do so, and I'm glad that I had my messages reset.

Please Remember: Even if someone post farms, not EVERY post is postfarm.

LOL! I post farm, and I've got TONS of messages! What are you going to do about it?
There's nothing I can do about it, but I DO have something to say to you. Just stop.
1) It's a waste of time. What's accomplished by getting posts? Some dopamine? Not worth it.
2) It's a disrespect to people who've spent YEARS getting up to 2000+ posts like [GS]Phobos! I got a fourth of that in a matter of weeks. How is that fair? It's not.
3) It doesn't help you get Helper. The staff have stated this.
4) "HA! Well you can't tell ME what to do!" It's against the rules. If it's excessive enough, action will most likely be taken.

A lot of people post farm. So, I'd ask you to stop. It's much more enjoyable to not, trust me. Not going to name names.

Please remember, there's no reason to hate people who postfarm. Instead of telling them that they're immature, why not just try to get them to stop?

Finally,
"This thread is highly hypocritical!" Yes, yes it is. I've stopped post farming though, and no longer want to.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
10/10 half the people here are gonna completely ignore the meaning of this and use it as a guide to post farming

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Hi my name is Hyllus and i used to be a post farmer.. then i went to Foxcraft rehab help send post farming noobs to Foxcraft rehab you can make a difference call now at (666)-666-6666 you can make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.