Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

popular vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
would any of u like cloak to release a vote or survey about what staff to fire as like half the staff are hired through being friends with admins and community managers, especially the ones who abuse/abused and haven’t got punished even with multiple reports and screenshots

Thread starter #2
would any of u like cloak to release a vote or survey about what staff to fire as like half the staff are hired through being friends with admins and community managers, especially the ones who abuse/abused and haven’t got punished even with multiple reports and screenshots
the staff wouldn’t be instantly fired, just cloak would look into it more

that image doesn’t prove anything cloak was just joking around

I just avoid breaking any rules to any degree. That way nothing happens. Slip up once and it's just prone to more happening.

In the almost 2 years I've been here I don't think I've had a single punishment...

vcqx

Donator
Banned #6
I just avoid breaking any rules to any degree. That way nothing happens. Slip up once and it's just prone to more happening.

In the almost 2 years I've been here I don't think I've had a single punishment...
in the 8 years i’ve been here i have counting to 50 bans my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.