Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[Poll] Skywars LAG

Do you Lag on Skywars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Do you experience lag on Skywars?
Recently I've been playing Skywars and have experienced tons of lag. I'm not sure whether it's my computer fault or if the host is having slight issues.

But combination of players and staff members have experienced lag mostly on Skywars and I'm trying to resolve this issue ASAP.

I would appreciate if you guys voted on the poll! Extra brownie points if you upload a video of your lag

Recently I've been playing Skywars and have experienced tons of lag. I'm not sure whether it's my computer fault or if the host is having slight issues.

But combination of players and staff members have experienced lag mostly on Skywars and I'm trying to resolve this issue ASAP.

I would appreciate if you guys voted on the poll! Extra brownie points if you upload a video of your lag
I also lag a ton when I'm on skywars as well.

noby

Donator
Banned #3
I normally lag at night (EST) but when it's the morning I get a few block glitches and etc. but that's just it.

I do AF

Status
Not open for further replies.