Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Pokemon Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Is it just me who is extremely addicted to this game!:p I am not very good at it but It's still addicting.

Like if you agree that this game is addicting and comment your level and your best pokemon.

Yesterday I went to an event for it and i ended up on the news, one of my eggs hatched at it was a magikarp..al that walking for a magikarp. I beat all my friends to getting it, I also ended up beating a gym battle with a 394 Ponyta against a 1119 Arcanine (sry i cant spell)

Thread starter #3
Yesterday I went to an event for it and i ended up on the news, one of my eggs hatched at it was a magikarp..al that walking for a magikarp. I beat all my friends to getting it, I also ended up beating a gym battle with a 394 Ponyta against a 1119 Arcanine (sry i cant spell)
Cool story!

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I love pokemon go as well although I didn't watch pokemon when I were younger (don't hurt me).
Today I was about to catch pikachu, it said that it was 2 footsteps away so I went out and started to look after it
AND THEN IT DISSAPEARED?? I'm done.

gotta catch 'em all.

Mystic is the best (mainly cus I'm on it) i speant money on the game tp buy lucky eggs, lures, and incubators. I'm level 15 and locking down gyms with blue team. If you are not on blue team your coolness levels are decreasing so you might want to restart your game. Can't wait for trading, multiplayer, and The legendary pokemon.
[doublepost=1468878355,1468878299][/doublepost]
I love pokemon go as well although I didn't watch pokemon when I were younger (don't hurt me).
Today I was about to catch pikachu, it said that it was 2 footsteps away so I went out and started to look after it
AND THEN IT DISSAPEARED?? I'm done.

gotta catch 'em all.
The shows were trash. The games were where its at.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
i literally know nothing about pokemon except Pikachu. If you want me to leave now, I'll be happy before I get hurt

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Tip for eggs: Wrap your phone around a ceiling fan blade with tape or plastic wrap and turn it on, then wait until it hatches.

Mechz

Friend
Donator
My highest one has a cp of 780 and it's a hypno, my friend catched a gyarados yesterday with 850 cp and I was out of pokeballs so I couldn't catch it
I cri

Status
Not open for further replies.