Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I was just playing creative and actively building but I ran into a problem. Normal members are limited to 1 plot only and to get another one you have to spend real money. I get the fact that the servers that are used are far from free. But still I think it would be awesome to just give members a second plot since people really like to build on big plots.

Also I made an account on the site but I didn't get my in-game rank even though I connected it to my minecraft name. I also would like some support with that! :D My minecraft username is Paulcoolgames for when you need it.

Greetings, Paul.

groentestamper

I was just playing creative and actively building but I ran into a problem. Normal members are limited to 1 plot only and to get another one you have to spend real money. I get the fact that the servers that are used are far from free. But still I think it would be awesome to just give members a second plot since people really like to build on big plots.

Also I made an account on the site but I didn't get my in-game rank even though I connected it to my minecraft name. I also would like some support with that! :D My minecraft username is Paulcoolgames for when you need it.

Greetings, Paul.
Yea great idea maybe like reset of creative and then a second plot cause now i think the server has way to many plots for the idea u got (not sure) and have u tried relogging for the Member rank if it doesnt work make a bugg report

Status
Not open for further replies.