Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay, I'm going to keep it 100 with y'all. Throughout my Foxcraft playing days I have made plenty of friends, and maybe some people who don't like me. (No, I'm not quitting) Just listen to what I have to say real fast

So, my me and my family recently moved to Costa Rica. My parents did so much research on the best places to stay etc. We have been here for over a month and have spent 8 thousand dollars, with no steady income yet. We have invested money into starting a business, but that might not even hold. I currently am brainstorming ideas to come up with extra money I can use to help. All I have gotten so far is youtube, if you guys could leave suggestions down below you don't know how much it'd mean to me. I want my idea to blossom as well, so if you could help me get it running so I can eventually have an income that would be amazing. Now, I know you think I'm just advertising it, but I'm really not. I just want to be able to have some fun here, as we have to sell lots of my stuff to support us. Now, if you're going to come and be like "Well how do you have a computer?!" Well, my answer is mind your own business. It's a cracked surface pro we won't get jack **** for. If you could please help me out it would be very appreciated. Thank you so much.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3GwKsq8Jn0et5NfR6FZ7A
Also, comment down some video ideas, and other money making ideas if you can.
Thank you

Okay, I'm going to keep it 100 with y'all. Throughout my Foxcraft playing days I have made plenty of friends, and maybe some people who don't like me. (No, I'm not quitting) Just listen to what I have to say real fast

So, my me and my family recently moved to Costa Rica. My parents did so much research on the best places to stay etc. We have been here for over a month and have spent 8 thousand dollars, with no steady income yet. We have invested money into starting a business, but that might not even hold. I currently am brainstorming ideas to come up with extra money I can use to help. All I have gotten so far is youtube, if you guys could leave suggestions down below you don't know how much it'd mean to me. I want my idea to blossom as well, so if you could help me get it running so I can eventually have an income that would be amazing. Now, I know you think I'm just advertising it, but I'm really not. I just want to be able to have some fun here, as we have to sell lots of my stuff to support us. Now, if you're going to come and be like "Well how do you have a computer?!" Well, my answer is mind your own business. It's a cracked surface pro we won't get jack **** for. If you could please help me out it would be very appreciated. Thank you so much.

Thank you
i would not chose youtube as a income bc i takes 1-2yrs to get some subbs and to make some decent chash flow like maybe 5-10 dollers permonth.... ill try to think of some ideas for you

Thread starter #3
i would not chose youtube as a income bc i takes 1-2yrs to get some subbs and to make some decent chash flow like maybe 5-10 dollers permonth.... ill try to think of some ideas for you
thats why you make a new idea and blow up like ricegum lol

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator

Thank you
make reaction videos and make fun of ppl on youtube :D like leafy
[doublepost=1468543709,1468543492][/doublepost]
thats why you make a new idea and blow up like ricegum lol
ya look @ ricegum he just makes fun of ppl on music.ly and stuff and within a year he has like 3m subs

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Thank you
Try to start off YouTube, so you'll have something for the future. At the same time, find a well-paying job, like buying stuff cheap and selling it for a higher price, mowing lawns, washing cars, etc.

Hm. Maybe try doing online surveys and reviews. Walk your neighbor's dog, or try to find an app where you can sell any clothes that doesn't fit.

I don't have many ideas, bae.

I wish the best of luck to you with your family and all, I do know and have been in the situation you've been in before. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.