Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Opened A Crash Chest A Really Long Time Back (Please Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC_Torpey

Thread starter #1
I was playing on the Foxcraft creative server quite a while back, and I tried to open a chest, and when my game crashed, I instantly knew it was a crash chest. Now anytime I try to join the creative server, it completely kicks me from the server, and I receive this message: "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 3006807 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097152". I was wondering if anyone has a solution for this problem.

If anyone knows how to fix this please reply.

U
I was playing on the Foxcraft creative server quite a while back, and I tried to open a chest, and when my game crashed, I instantly knew it was a crash chest. Now anytime I try to join the creative server, it completely kicks me from the server, and I receive this message: "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 3006807 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097152". I was wondering if anyone has a solution for this problem.

You might wanna close Minecraft and open again or restart it
[doublepost=1497549386,1497549320][/doublepost]

Or u might wanna refresh the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.