Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Old Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
So, i have been wondering how many of the old OG players are still here. If you know connor than you might be one of those old players. Ive been playing Fox for 3 - 4 years and i want to know if there are any old players left that havent quit yet, so post your ign and time on fox and lets see whos OG

@iComboStrafe ofc is one of those he is smexy asf

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #3
DarkRakuran - changed my username several times and I've played for almost 3 years.
What is your most known name
[doublepost=1482137479,1482137446][/doublepost]Btw some ppl might know me as ImPinkSheep or XanosHD

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #5
people won't stop calling me AntiNightmare but i joined Foxcraft when my username was Greeneye1000.
Mhh i dont think i regonize Greeneye1000 but i know the name AntiNightmare cuz that name change wasnt long ago

Friend
Donator
So, i have been wondering how many of the old OG players are still here. If you know connor than you might be one of those old players. Ive been playing Fox for 3 - 4 years and i want to know if there are any old players left that havent quit yet, so post your ign and time on fox and lets see whos OG

hmmm I wonder if I count as old

Banned #12

I joined late late 2012, but played REGULARLY in July 2013

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #13
Vlastyz
I was in Desecrator when factions was good in my opinion,
I joined in March or February 2012-2013, can't remember.
I consider myself OG. ;)

Donator
What is your most known name
[doublepost=1482137479,1482137446][/doublepost]Btw some ppl might know me as ImPinkSheep or XanosHD
HOLY **** UR XANOS OMFGGGGG HEEEEEEY THOUGHT U QUIT OMGGGGGGGGG
[doublepost=1482152253][/doublepost]I'm fairly og, I was 10 when I first came here so I was kinda dumb and didn't know much. I played opprison a lot then started factions in a fac called Mayhem. We got f top 2 then ofc got insides by Desecrstor. Most people know me as CrazyFox101 or MineyMD

Status
Not open for further replies.