Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Old kit pvp

Should we go back to old map with old rules and staff ranks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Out of the 600 some people that play on Foxcraft I am one that liked the old map. Today I went in kit pvp and saw that diamonds are back on the wall and so is hand repair. I also noticed that ACC is gone which means there are a lot of more hackers just like it used to be and this makes it fun. I think that we should go back to the old map because I think a lot of people liked the old map. I also think HP should come back. Open up more opportunities for Helper rank and HP.

AAC is not gone, but I disagree the old map is too small for the amount of players we have now, and on top of that I have grown attached to the new map xD

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Out of the 600 some people that play on Foxcraft I am one that liked the old map. Today I went in kit pvp and saw that diamonds are back on the wall and so is hand repair. I also noticed that ACC is gone which means there are a lot of more hackers just like it used to be and this makes it fun. I think that we should go back to the old map because I think a lot of people liked the old map. I also think HP should come back. Open up more opportunities for Helper rank and HP.
I like the old map, but I think it is too small. Maybe they could make a completely new one?

Nook

Friend
I'd love to see a much more minimal map that might cause less lag for players with bad PCs (like myself). Perhaps a more plains-y feel, without too many extras?

Banned #7
AAC still exists but, only staff members see when they get kicked I believe most the hackers I find are from the kick system going on but, we need a new map. Entirely new.

i want diamonds removed for good *cough* reset & removal from shop/vote rewards *cough* only in kits *cough*

gosh, anyone got some cough medicine ?

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
The current map for kitpvp is bigger then the old map tho, HP would help out, staff and helpers can't always be on kitpvp.

Thread starter #11
I just think we should bring the new map back but add the mesa biom to it. That will make it bigger. Problem solved.

I like the current one, but a new one would be cool. Although maps like this take forever. SoftKittyCat, Dood_AB and Renegades worked hard on the one we have (Yes ik I'm missing some names) The size that the current one has is a nice size. Although I do miss the old one we just have to keep looking forwards.

I do think it would be cool to have the old map back but Foxcraft has gone so far and had more players than before and we need big maps than the old one, but maybe they should make a copy of the old map just a little bigger
[doublepost=1459934293,1459934088][/doublepost]I do think it would be nice to have the old map back, but Foxcraft has come so far and has more players than before and needs bigger maps than the old one ,although it would be cool if they could make a copy of the old map but bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.