Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ok now im mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I recently started playing Foxcraft again after a 5 month break i played fmagma bought rank,money etc but i still remember i had a SGLACIER island but i went to SGLACIER i typed /is go and i didnt have a island! i have proof i had that island :
ITS GONE!!!!! WHAT THE HECK PLEASE HELP ME! I SPENDED ABOUT 5 HOURS MAKING THAT ISLAND

I recently started playing Foxcraft again after a 5 month break i played fmagma bought rank,money etc but i still remember i had a SGLACIER island but i went to SGLACIER i typed /is go and i didnt have a island! i have proof i had that island :
ITS GONE!!!!! WHAT THE HECK PLEASE HELP ME! I SPENDED ABOUT 5 HOURS MAKING THAT ISLAND
Skyblock reset back in january/februari.

Thread starter #4
i still have a question if i apply for YT rank and i get accepted does my Shadowfox rank on fmagma dissapear? or should i do it on my 2nd account

To be fair, that's not much time. I know people who spent more than 24 hours just making parts of their islands, they also lost theirs due to the reset.
Even 24 hours is a small number compared to the time some people have put into skyblock islands.

i still have a question if i apply for YT rank and i get accepted does my Shadowfox rank on fmagma dissapear? or should i do it on my 2nd account
YouTuber rank is equal to Skyfox, however if you receive it you'll still have your ShadowFox permissions, just with a different rank title basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.