Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Obglacier Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonzoVT

Known Member
i just play but i quited because its dead and outdated, few month's no updates
Dead it is not. yes a lot of new faces, right now there are over 35 people playing, talking helping others. and yes some of them will move on and new people will take there place, and the cycle will keep going and going.

-1/+1 the... the reason why i want it to reset is like the most said like kloppie. pvp is dead chat is dead and there are only people begging for stuff every single time becuz they expect people with ranks to give it to them. and if they dont they get mad. the reason why i dont want it to reset it becuz i have an goal i want to acomplish and that goal is to reach prestige 500 (im probaly dead after im done).

DonzoVT

Known Member
thats not a big change like adding brand new big plugin like minions etc that are big updates :p
Making changes cost real time and money. its not free to run a server, i run a Minecraft server for kids under the age 10, its a safe place. , now if you want changes try donating real money. i understand your still a child, and may not be able to support with real money, but you don't have the right to cry about upgrades and call this is a PTW Server,
i was told you set up your own server. well why not do the upgrades you want there.. ohhh it cost money.

you dont know what Foxcraft is, right?
because you are looking to player count and not to player count from players that just playing for month's because al og obglacier players wants a reset only rando's dont want a reset because they are new etc same for the payers that dont want a reset because they losing their paid items.

and alot of players just quited because its litterly dead with normal players that just played for 4 month's+

and you are only one of the few players that just dont want a reset because you paid, a lot of payers want also a reset. puurnatuur just bought alot of keys so why should he want a reset if he even paid for his items.

and you just joined on a moment when it was nice. fresh updates nothing outdated and its right now little killed because alot of features are outdated. like /cosmetics & old shop & pvp

obglacier is ready for a fresh start.
True i really miss the old times when we even had 150 members online

Status
Not open for further replies.