Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Obglacier Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
It has now been 2 years since obglacier got a reset. Obglacier is in desperate need of a reset everything has been achieved and there are almost only new people online. And I know a lot of people agree with this.

/Warp pvp is dead, the chat is dead and too many people who don't know how it works.
There may be quite a few people online, they are all none-ranked people.

There are also a lot of items in the game that you can no longer get, which is nice usually but here there are really too many.

Let me know what you think

Orange_AB

Friend
Donator
+1/-1, Imo there are other gamemodes that are more in need of an update or reset, however, possibly after those are dealt with I don't see why not

Kloppie74

+1/-1, Imo there are other gamemodes that are more in need of an update or reset, however, possibly after those are dealt with I don't see why not
fact but cloakfox is looking to player count not to players that are playing month's and just quited because its not updated anymore with new good features.

also Prison is getting reseted so sglacier needs to be reseted and ob both realms

DonzoVT

Known Member
in responce to server being dead, this is not true. it looks as though both Kloppie74 and Puurnatuur sold and or packed up and left the server. and new faces show up every day. and every day people move on. the numbers vs income. Puurnatuur flat out said you never spent a dime of real money on this server. having a large number of players vs. people that pay and buy items online. you Have to have that or the game wont be there to play. you will always bet people that that stupid real life money. that are what keep people that dont pay with real life money playing. i buy what i would consider that i would have to pay for any other online game. its the right thing to do. Cloak and crew don't work for free.
if the game is no longer what you want it to be, well that's when people move on. i know there will be a day i move on. the game is what player make it to be. every single person playing the game makes it what it is.

Kloppie74

in responce to server being dead, this is not true. it looks as though both Kloppie74 and Puurnatuur sold and or packed up and left the server. and new faces show up every day. and every day people move on. the numbers vs income. Puurnatuur flat out said you never spent a dime of real money on this server. having a large number of players vs. people that pay and buy items online. you Have to have that or the game wont be there to play. you will always bet people that that stupid real life money. that are what keep people that dont pay with real life money playing. i buy what i would consider that i would have to pay for any other online game. its the right thing to do. Cloak and crew don't work for free.
if the game is no longer what you want it to be, well that's when people move on. i know there will be a day i move on. the game is what player make it to be. every single person playing the game makes it what it is.
you dont know what Foxcraft is, right?
because you are looking to player count and not to player count from players that just playing for month's because al og obglacier players wants a reset only rando's dont want a reset because they are new etc same for the payers that dont want a reset because they losing their paid items.

and alot of players just quited because its litterly dead with normal players that just played for 4 month's+

and you are only one of the few players that just dont want a reset because you paid, a lot of payers want also a reset. puurnatuur just bought alot of keys so why should he want a reset if he even paid for his items.

and you just joined on a moment when it was nice. fresh updates nothing outdated and its right now little killed because alot of features are outdated. like /cosmetics & old shop & pvp

obglacier is ready for a fresh start.

DonzoVT

Known Member
you dont know what Foxcraft is, right?
because you are looking to player count and not to player count from players that just playing for month's because al og obglacier players wants a reset only rando's dont want a reset because they are new etc same for the payers that dont want a reset because they losing their paid items.

and alot of players just quited because its litterly dead with normal players that just played for 4 month's+

and you are only one of the few players that just don't want a reset because you paid, a lot of payers want also a reset. puurnatuur just bought alot of keys so why should he want a reset if he even paid for his items.

and you just joined on a moment when it was nice. fresh updates nothing outdated and its right now little killed because alot of features are outdated. like /cosmetics & old shop & pvp

obglacier is ready for a fresh start.

No i dont dont know what Foxcraft is, and yet i don't care what it is.
Normal Players? every player is a normal player. just because all the people that you played with left does not mean they will come back after all their hard work is gone.
there is a expression "you can never go home again"

poema05

Known Member
-1 people have grinded so long and spend so much time in things and if glacier wil get a reset vulcan wil probably get 1 to and that wil probably cause some people to actually leave the server maybe its dead right now but it wil revive at 1 point same happed to vulcan normaly 20 players online and in january/febuary there were like 40 players daily so it takes time but a reset would not be the best solution

As mentioned throughout the post, there are new and there are older players that each have a different play experience and expectation for what the server will provide for them. I am a relatively new player to Foxcraft as only been playing here for a few months.

IMO.. It is a better idea to create a new server and wait until the player count is near zero on the old one before making the business decision to eliminate the older one. 'Resetting' a server is a bad idea unless the server is specifically designed to have seasons like a PVP, prisons, etc. server.

Kloppie74

As mentioned throughout the post, there are new and there are older players that each have a different play experience and expectation for what the server will provide for them. I am a relatively new player to Foxcraft as only been playing here for a few months.

IMO.. It is a better idea to create a new server and wait until the player count is near zero on the old one before making the business decision to eliminate the older one. 'Resetting' a server is a bad idea unless the server is specifically designed to have seasons like a PVP, prisons, etc. server.

there are already 2 ob servers

Kloppie74

-1 people have grinded so long and spend so much time in things and if glacier wil get a reset vulcan wil probably get 1 to and that wil probably cause some people to actually leave the server maybe its dead right now but it wil revive at 1 point same happed to vulcan normaly 20 players online and in january/febuary there were like 40 players daily so it takes time but a reset would not be the best solution

the big groups for pvp etc are quited because their is no grind anymore and it is outdated

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #13
Obglacier player count is like 40 daily but the chat is dead, pvp is dead, and there are so Many none-ranked players. And i play for staff because when i join obglacier i only get questions from new players, and obglacier player count Will never die.

Status
Not open for further replies.