Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

NukeTown PVP Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok so on creative, I decided to make a Nuke Town Pvp arena. If you want to see it in-game, go on creative and do /wwarp Spetsnaz. (I changed my name) Here is a link to see screenshots of it. Tell me what you think about it :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I think this Nuketown Map would be good for sky block. Although, you could copy and paste it onto the already existing Kitpvp map. Also, I was wondering if this map does get placed onto a server, would I get a builder rank? Thank you for looking at this thread.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Ok so on creative, I decided to make a Nuke Town Pvp arena. If you want to see it in-game, go on creative and do /wwarp Spetsnaz. (I changed my name) Here is a link to see screenshots of it. Tell me what you think about it :)

I think this Nuketown Map would be good for sky block. Although, you could copy and paste it onto the already existing Kitpvp map. Also, I was wondering if this map does get placed onto a server, would I get a builder rank? Thank you for looking at this thread.
Looks awesome bro! As a cod player im really happy to see someone being this creative about a cod map! :D

I wouldn't see this fitting into the kitpvp map currently, unless they made a completely new map. But maybe on skyblock, it all depends on Cloak/staff though. :)

Banned #5

Sorry, but this is way too small to be a pvp map.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Maybe if u add some more houses around it in the style of this build to the plot to spread the map a little more but keep the spawn at the center of the map so that feeling of Nuketown doesnt completely dissapear but still have the map a little bit bigger.
With this being said instead of NukeTown it will become NukeCity :)
(Sry i had to put that joke in there :D)

Thread starter #10
Maybe if u add some more houses around it in the style of this build to the plot to spread the map a little more but keep the spawn at the center of the map so that feeling of Nuketown doesnt completely dissapear but still have the map a little bit bigger.
With this being said instead of NukeTown it will become NukeCity :)
(Sry i had to put that joke in there :D)
I was thinking about adding the houses that are down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.