Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Nothing Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So earlier I was chilling on forums and i decided to go to the ban List, Well it comes to my attention that everyone who is on that ban list has been unbanned except one person who was banned by console, the rest of the people were banned by Peytonb56. Nothin changes around here. screencapture-mcfoxcraft-bans-bans-php-1481479577316.png

noby

Donator
Banned #3
So earlier I was chilling on forums and i decided to go to the ban List, Well it comes to my attention that everyone who is on that ban list has been unbanned except one person who was banned by console, the rest of the people were banned by Peytonb56. Nothin changes around here. View attachment 2709
You are dumb, helpers cannot permanently ban, so they send the hacker hacking through slack and then the staff team (Mods and up) perm ban

Donator
Um are you trying to say he's a bad/abusive helper? He's only been doing his job..

Helpers can only ban for 1 hour top and then they have to contact staff after they ban a player so they can perm ban them (at least that's what sprinkleddonut told me)

Banned #9
I sort of agree with what you are saying here because many people that I know are hackers can just get unbanned by pretending to care and apologizing in their appeal. They can also get unbanned by saying "I wasn't hacking" without a reasonable explanation or proof that they weren't hacking. I think it should be harder to get unbanned, or if you apologize and admit to hacking in your appeal, you have to wait a certain amount of time to get unbanned after your appeal is accepted. This would decrease the chance of the person hacking again.

Banned #10
I sort of agree with what you are saying here because many people that I know are hackers can just get unbanned by pretending to care and apologizing in their appeal. They can also get unbanned by saying "I wasn't hacking" without a reasonable explanation or proof that they weren't hacking. I think it should be harder to get unbanned, or if you apologize and admit to hacking in your appeal, you have to wait a certain amount of time to get unbanned after your appeal is accepted. This would decrease the chance of the person hacking again.
Yeah people do that then pretending to Ben sorry and get banned again then the cycle goes on.

Helpers can only tempban for 1 hour, that is why the player is unbanned after the hour. However our Helpers show us the evidence so we can permanently ban the player.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.