Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
@Mechz i got on and typed /staff to see this: Screenshot_8.png
now there is no problem apart from the fact there is enough staff members on to moderate the almost whole server, except they are /sglacier ,/creative and /anarchy and i haven't seen one of these "New Staff Members" on /svulcan, /skywars, /kitpvp, Factions Cove or /factions magma as their main or favorite server its all /sglacier, /creative and /anarchy.
So i'm pointing out next time chose players who play things other then Anarchy, Glacier and Creative because there is already have enough staff members there....
Thanks - @LightsDarkness

NOTED:
@cloakfox

NOTES: I did not intend this as a insult or any other aggressive behavior, just a problem I saw that should of not of happened if they just accepted someone who plays different game modes such as Svulcan/Creative and/or Anarchy, but i thought this needed to be addressed.

Last edited:

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
The fact that all the Staff play on the same servers isn't a problem with the Staff, it's a problem with the other servers. Why would someone play a game-mode they don't enjoy? They wouldn't. If the other servers weren't practically dead or were actually fun, I bet that some of the Staff would play them. But servers like Vulcan or KitPvP or Magma which are dead or just aren't much fun, don't see a lot of Staff because there aren't a lot of people playing them, and we are playing on the servers with the higher player counts, because that is where we can do our jobs most effectively. If there's a server with 5 people on it and a server with 20+ people on it, which one is more likely to have a hacker, or an advertiser, or someone breaking our chat rules? The one with 20+. So if there is a problem on one of the less-played servers, that is what the reports section is for. Or you can just go get a Staff member to take care of said problem. It's not hard. But complaining that the Staff don't play the dead servers won't fix it. If you have a recurring problem on one of the less-played servers, then let us know. But otherwise we're going to go where we can be most effective.

I wouldn't play svulcan though when there's -3 people online a day, only if someone needed help with a hacker or something lol. (Why do you think there's a favorite gamemode question in the helper apps?)

Thread starter #4
I wouldn't play svulcan though when there's -3 people online a day, only if someone needed help with a hacker or something lol. (Why do you think there's a favorite gamemode question in the helper apps?)
because that was the format.... 'What's your favorite game mode it said'

they get up to liek 30-40 people on timezones bruh but yeah at the times i'm usually in its like 3 max.
@Mechz i got on and typed /staff to see this: View attachment 2402
now there is no problem apart from the fact there is enough staff members on to moderate the almost whole server, except they are /sglacier ,/creative and /anarchy and i haven't seen one of these "New Staff Members" on /svulcan, /skywars, /kitpvp, Factions Cove or /factions magma as their main or favorite server its all /sglacier, /creative and /anarchy.
So i'm pointing out next time chose players who play things other then Anarchy, Glacier and Creative because there is already have enough staff members there....
Thanks - @LightsDarkness

NOTED:
@cloakfox

NOTES: I did not intend this as a insult or any other aggressive behavior, just a problem I saw that should of not of happened if they just accepted someone who plays different game modes such as Svulcan/Creative and/or Anarchy, but i thought this needed to be addressed.

Anyway u shouldn't worry about what the staff are doing and judging the decisions of cloak. If all you butthurts out tjere would just stop worrying about the people that were accepted maybe you might realize they're doing a great job and are quite active on all servers

Thread starter #7
The fact that all the Staff play on the same servers isn't a problem with the Staff, it's a problem with the other servers. Why would someone play a game-mode they don't enjoy? They wouldn't. If the other servers weren't practically dead or were actually fun, I bet that some of the Staff would play them. But servers like Vulcan or KitPvP or Magma which are dead or just aren't much fun, don't see a lot of Staff because there aren't a lot of people playing them, and we are playing on the servers with the higher player counts, because that is where we can do our jobs most effectively. If there's a server with 5 people on it and a server with 20+ people on it, which one is more likely to have a hacker, or an advertiser, or someone breaking our chat rules? The one with 20+. So if there is a problem on one of the less-played servers, that is what the reports section is for. Or you can just go get a Staff member to take care of said problem. It's not hard. But complaining that the Staff don't play the dead servers won't fix it. If you have a recurring problem on one of the less-played servers, then let us know. But otherwise we're going to go where we can be most effective.
there is more likely to be advertiser or hacker on vulcan because there is no staff member on there, and its impossible to catch them because:
1) [Hacker] they go in pvp for 30 seconds or so, so its hard for players to catch them in the act.
2) [Advertiser] will invite someone on vulcan then tell them the IP or server or whatever they want to tell the person.
[doublepost=1479452802,1479452614][/doublepost]
they get up to liek 30-40 people on timezones bruh but yeah at the times i'm usually in its like 3 max.

Anyway u shouldn't worry about what the staff are doing and judging the decisions of cloak. If all you butthurts out tjere would just stop worrying about the people that were accepted maybe you might realize they're doing a great job and are quite active on all servers
Cloakfox didn't decide mechz did.....

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
there is more likely to be advertiser or hacker on vulcan because there is no staff member on there, and its impossible to catch them because:
1) [Hacker] they go in pvp for 30 seconds or so, so its hard for players to catch them in the act.
2) [Advertiser] will invite someone on vulcan then tell them the IP or server or whatever they want to tell the person.
[doublepost=1479452802,1479452614][/doublepost]
Cloakfox didn't decide mechz did.....
But then it's a paradox because if staff go to magma then all the rule breakers will go to cove. Loominati. (Sort of kidding)

If you see someone breaking the rules, you can do something too. If you want to stop the rule breakers on magma, reports are a great way.

And although Mech did help out a lot with applications it was ultimately up to Cloakfox.

Thread starter #9
But then it's a paradox because if staff go to magma then all the rule breakers will go to cove. Loominati. (Sort of kidding)

If you see someone breaking the rules, you can do something too. If you want to stop the rule breakers on magma, reports are a great way.

And although Mech did help out a lot with applications it was ultimately up to Cloakfox.
The player reports and bug reports are never answered, you should of know that by now....
unless they never answer mine exactly....

NOTE: i put a little sarcasm in here, only a few reports are ever answered untill like 2 months later *Cough* Vulcan leader boards *Cough*

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
The player reports and bug reports are never answered, you should of know that by now....
unless they never answer mine exactly....

NOTE: i put a little sarcasm in here, only a few reports are ever answered untill like 2 months later *Cough* Vulcan leader boards *Cough*
Player reports can be handled much more easily with 9 new helpers ready to give out punishments. I don't really understand what you're trying to get across. I'm going to sleep. Have a nice night or day.

Thread starter #11
Player reports can be handled much more easily with 9 new helpers ready to give out punishments. I don't really understand what you're trying to get across. I'm going to sleep. Have a nice night or day.
Good night.
can someone close this thread?

Banned #13
Jesus ******* Christ just leave already you annoying asswipe. Don't you have something better to do then criticizing the way staff like to play on the server? I mean they're still humans after all and they do this on a free will, so get over the fact that they prefer glacier over Vulcan etc.

I play on Factions Cove, magma, kitpvp and skywars as these are the main servers I play on but I still moderate on the other servers because this is what staff have to do...

I'm on KitPvP and Skywars more than half the time I'm on FC :p but I just don't play them closer to night because nobody else really plays those gamemodes then.

Status
Not open for further replies.