Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

not that much about me but... :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello I'm Hamster101010 I am 13. My username tells a little about me too my dad and family would often call me hamster because when I was little I would stick food in my cheeks and look like a hamster. The 10 is in my name because when I started playing soccer i picked the number 10. 10 in soccer is normally the best player :D. When I was 11 I got diagnosed with EOE (just look it up)and my stomach would hurt. EOE affects 6/50 people I'm just that lucky. I would stay home from school because how much it hurt :(. That's when I went and found Foxcraft I was not in to minecraft until I found this server. Foxcraft has really helped me in many ways. This is not really my full story didn't have that much time, sorry :/ love you guys <3

~Hammy

Hey! I'm so sorry about your EOE, I looked it up and it sounds awful. I hope you feel better and may God protect you in every way possible. Welcome to Foxcraft

Thread starter #4
Hey! I'm so sorry about your EOE, I looked it up and it sounds awful. I hope you feel better and may God protect you in every way possible. Welcome to Foxcraft
Thanks we found a way to manage it but it does suck I have to stay away from milk,eggs,beef,and pineapple ugggggg

Fanciness

I hope your EOE gets better. I've heard of it and it sounds very painful. I hope you have a great time on Foxcraft.

Hey Hammy! Welcome to forums. :) Nice to hear a little bit about you, and sorry you have to go through life with EOE. :( I'm glad Foxcraft has helped you though, and I hope you'll continue to get better!

Thread starter #14
Hey Hammy! Welcome to forums. :) Nice to hear a little bit about you, and sorry you have to go through life with EOE. :( I'm glad Foxcraft has helped you though, and I hope you'll continue to get better!
Thanks you I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this server

Hello I'm Hamster101010 I am 13. My username tells a little about me too my dad and family would often call me hamster because when I was little I would stick food in my cheeks and look like a hamster. The 10 is in my name because when I started playing soccer i picked the number 10. 10 in soccer is normally the best player :D. When I was 11 I got diagnosed with EOE (just look it up)and my stomach would hurt. EOE affects 6/50 people I'm just that lucky. I would stay home from school because how much it hurt :(. That's when I went and found Foxcraft I was not in to minecraft until I found this server. Foxcraft has really helped me in many ways. This is not really my full story didn't have that much time, sorry :/ love you guys <3

~Hammy
Welcome to the forums :D

~Hammy
well you told me to say hi :D so hi, from king. also feel better :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.