Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Since my last one got deleted for inapropriate language here's one without it.
Right so a friend of mine called _Super_Hans_ is supposed to be muted permanently for calling someone an orphan like what the hell, the staff on this server are favouring, he gets punished with a perm mute whilst the kid who discriminated religions by repeatedly calling me a jew in an insulting way gets away with it, I don't know what the hell is going on, but this is wrong not to mention the amount of false mutes he got. I quote @11kobeer on exactly what he said during _Super_Hans_ mute appeal from him "do something against the rules and ban/mute" but hurting some kid's feelings is perm mute? Since when? The rules are becoming too sensitive for something we call the internet
but how is calling someone an orphan a perm mute? They said "continuous harassment" whilst I get called a jew, she being racist by saying jews have big noses, and all her friends telling me to "stfu" if you ask me that's more harassment then what he did, you staff need to sort this out because at the moment if **** keeps going like this, the staff system is seriously going to broken like all the toxic helpers who got accepted is beyond me.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
As I said b4 staff's decitions if we like it or no we gotta deal with it sadly the staff 3 year as ago it's not here but still we can't do anything about it ...

Thread starter Banned #6
If you really think I am come check my screwing downloads my profile and everything, check my screenshots I wasn't hacking, it must of been a glitch, why the hell would i use anti-kb

vcqx

Donator
Banned #9
If you really think I am come check my screwing downloads my profile and everything, check my screenshots I wasn't hacking, it must of been a glitch, why the hell would i use anti-kb
Which staff is this thread appose to be towards?

Thread starter Banned #13
Staff have been based on popularity on the forums ...
The staff system currently is broken, it needs fixing especially on the banning system, I'm in no way shape or form using anti-kb on a survival server xd

Status
Not open for further replies.