Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Nirds's GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirds

Thread starter #1
Hello hello everyone!,
If you do not already know, my name is Nirds. Today, I'll be showing you all some of my favorite works.
I might just be taking request from very few people if I feel up to it. I've been trying to grow my recently restarted portfolio. This thread will be just showing you my favorites from my old portfolio, along with my most recent GFX. Before showing you my most recent, I must say that I haven't done GFX in over two months. So yes, I am a bit rusty. I'm going to be working on that, though!

Most Recent - 9.28.16
--
Okay! Now, I'll show you my favorites from my past portfolio.

(Fun fact about this one, I was very proud of it. Come to find out, used the wrong skin. It was never used!)

(First ever banner using actual 3D text. It's one of the oldest, but I still love it.)
Lastly,

This one was my very first graphic. I hadn't attempted to do anything of the sort until this, and it has brought me to now. I'm so glad that I pursued this interest, and I really do encourage you all to pursue it if you are an aspiring graphic designer! Although I'm not even close to good, I can still see a tremendous improvement and it really does make me feel amazing. Can't wait to improve a bit more and expand my portfolio!
Cheers,
Nirds

nfz

Hey Nirds Could You Make Me A Banner. Those GFX"s Look So Cool. My IGN: ql5 If You Make Me One Could I Have Any Background 3d Text Blue And White with A Cool Sword. Thankyou

-ql5

Hello hello everyone!,
If you do not already know, my name is Nirds. Today, I'll be showing you all some of my favorite works.
I might just be taking request from very few people if I feel up to it. I've been trying to grow my recently restarted portfolio. This thread will be just showing you my favorites from my old portfolio, along with my most recent GFX. Before showing you my most recent, I must say that I haven't done GFX in over two months. So yes, I am a bit rusty. I'm going to be working on that, though!

Most Recent - 9.28.16
--

(Fun fact about this one, I was very proud of it. Come to find out, used the wrong skin. It was never used!)

(First ever banner using actual 3D text. It's one of the oldest, but I still love it.)
Lastly,

This one was my very first graphic. I hadn't attempted to do anything of the sort until this, and it has brought me to now. I'm so glad that I pursued this interest, and I really do encourage you all to pursue it if you are an aspiring graphic designer! Although I'm not even close to good, I can still see a tremendous improvement and it really does make me feel amazing. Can't wait to improve a bit more and expand my portfolio!
Cheers,
Nirds
I sadly can only see one, since the others aren't working but these are amazing!!! I love them.
Could you make me one? I can PM you the details etc.

Amazing! Love the pictures and the quality of them as well. If you got any spare time could you make me one? Ty! :D

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Hey hey hey Nerdz can I get three fiddy? And a GFX? I want it to be a circle. Just a circle.

Memu, iTour, Compositions and iProfilez! :D

Nirds

Thread starter #7
I sadly can only see one, since the others aren't working but these are amazing!!! I love them.
Could you make me one? I can PM you the details etc.

Enjoy! :)
Hey hey hey Nerdz can I get three fiddy? And a GFX? I want it to be a circle. Just a circle.

Memu, iTour, Compositions and iProfilez! :D

--
As much as I love the requests, I would also appreciate some constructive criticism :)
Also- if you are going to request, please just state your username and if you would like a banner or profile picture. You can add anything extra if you think it's important~

Hyllus

Dedicated Member

--
As much as I love the requests, I would also appreciate some constructive criticism :)
Also- if you are going to request, please just state your username and if you would like a banner or profile picture. You can add anything extra if you think it's important~
holy shewt i love it u haz so much skillz ily thx so much.
But seriously, you've got amazing GFX's, possibly second only to DemoMan. Keep up the good work! :D

Hello hello everyone!,

Most Recent - 9.28.16
--

Lastly,

Cheers,
Nirds
I sure would like one, my ign is Falloutknight4

--
A banner please, saying "Snoop" Ty!! :DDD

ACD02

Donator
LOL so many request! Your are amazing at what you do and I think many members that have a YouTube Channel and needs help with banners should come to you!

planecool

Friend
Donator
Oh ****, your amazing dude, if you ever wanna make me one, its planecool :), PS
this one is by far the best, keep up the great work!!!!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Only people slow down! She never even said she was making them for people in the beginning, she asked for feedback.

Defol

Donator
Hello hello everyone!,

Most Recent - 9.28.16
--

Lastly,

Cheers,
Nirds
Wow wee! Your amazing!

IGN: SugarCaen
Banner plz :)

TempoVarg

Good job, here's my opinion though, as one of a designer I'd say 8/10? Because, the second banner the sword or whatever it is, plain I guess? But I'd say it's not that bad, keep up the GREAT work buddy. Please no hate ;-;

Cheers to you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.