Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Warriors Project in progress: The Warriors Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know about our new project that we started yesterday.

We call it The Warriors Tower so as you can see from the first picture there is a redstone combination door, only the trusted members in warriors will receive the combination to this door.

So after you enter that door there will be a hall way that brings you down to the tower which is in the background of the first picture. The tower was fairly easy to make, just time consuming. The material of the first floor is terracotta (I know very little about terracotta so I had one of my good builders @BobbyBigNose do it for me)

so then we went on to making the height of the tower, we are not finished yet and we do not know how high we want to make it, but we have a good start on it so far. We plan on having at least 5 floors above the surface, and a couple more going into the ground

(it looks like a giant eye)

(view from the top of the tower)

Banned #3
Why do you build your bases out of such simple materials? Not that rich? It's alright anyway.

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #5
Why do you build your bases out of such simple materials? Not that rich? It's alright anyway.
Yes I know, but the way I build bases is I make them simple so that if they get raided I loose nothing. And when the base is done and I know it will last I will add rare blocks/items to it

Status
Not open for further replies.