Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New User Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzzUni

Thread starter #1
Hello guys! This is your typical introduction I guess but anyways, hi. I just joined the server today, I'm already almost to prestige two on Op-Prison xD, and I am enjoying it so far. I am also your typical cringey fourteen-year-old kid that plays Minecraft. Hope you guys can give me a warm welcome and thank you for reading this! <3

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
One nice warm welcome to forums :) i'll see you around in game as i am a cringey 16 year old xd

ItzzUni

Thread starter #8
You probably have, I was on yesterday leveling up to rank Z and I was on today for only a bit.
[doublepost=1497455252,1497455218][/doublepost]@Yoahi thank you so much! It's so awesome to be welcomed by all the staff members! <3

Hello guys! This is your typical introduction I guess but anyways, hi. I just joined the server today, I'm already almost to prestige two on Op-Prison xD, and I am enjoying it so far. I am also your typical cringey fourteen-year-old kid that plays Minecraft. Hope you guys can give me a warm welcome and thank you for reading this! <3
Welcome to Foxcraft hope u enjoy all servers well I only play in a few
But enjoy! - the 10 year old girl
[doublepost=1497551372,1497549925][/doublepost]
Hi cringey Uni, welcome on Foxcraft, i wish you a nice gameplay! love cringey 20 year old.
Hey ugur!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.