Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New player, played for like 15 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
and I loved the server, but now it started booting me from survival. What's going on? Please help.

Thread starter #3
Thanks for the reply, but it would be good to know why it's doing it. It seems to happen when I'm in a boat. My thing with MC is going very, very far from spawn, so if that's a problem I'd like to know sooner rather than later. It would suck though because I really like a lot of things about the server settings.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Thanks for the reply, but it would be good to know why it's doing it. It seems to happen when I'm in a boat. My thing with MC is going very, very far from spawn, so if that's a problem I'd like to know sooner rather than later. It would suck though because I really like a lot of things about the server settings.
The server has an anti glitching/hacking plugin that teleports you back from where you came from occasionally, and it includes standing on or jumping off lily pads. The plugin's teleporting bugs out and can leave you suspended in the air and it seems you're flying. Then you get kicked. Then when you try to log back in, it keeps kicking you. Since the are no methods of teleportation in survival without cool downs, only a staff would be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.