Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

new Kingdoms ( please read )

what reset does kingdoms need ?

• full reset

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • end

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • nether

• nether / end

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • loot reset

• level / tokens reset

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Geen reset

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Everyone , I know this thread has been done for a certain amount of time but I wanted to give it 1 last try , I also have some reasons why I think this , I will explain all of it in this thread , if there are any questions please leave a comment ( for the staff please give me a chance to be heard.

first of all : I have noticed kingdom has 25 players online when its busy ( this is not a bad thing ) but I knew that 1 time there were around 70 + people online when it was a average day I miss these days, I will give you some reasons why I think this has happened and how I think this can be changed.

1- for people who just started there is a 99.99% chance to not become the best of the server , why you may ask . well I think I know why .
there has been an update where zombies / mobs drop items wich are not officially in the game ( the best armour is assasins armour ) it is impossible to obtain this armour with kits so people with ranks don't have the ability to get better with a kit , only for the beginning of their kingdoms journey ( but : almost no one will buy a kit when they start playing ) the armour is not easy to get + if you want to beat the opponents you obviously need better enchantments , this is only possible with tokens ( I am not saying tokens should not be in the game anymore ) for me tokens are pay 2 win and are worth at least 10 x more than a rank , this means ranks are very much overrated ( if you ask me ) me personally doesn't like the fact that tokens are only available by purchase , this means you need to purchase something over and over to get a descent amount of good loot , in the old days we had no such thing is protection VI or sharpness VI I liked those days because everyone was equal ( the people with ranks were more op but It was possible to make the stuff they had so it was gonna be a fair fight)

short : you cant compete versus people who have bought tokens unless : you have picked up an item .
its very hard to upgrade your loot / base when you cant be the best ( when you are the best you are it until you make 100 BIG mistakes or until you stop playing ) .
the reason its hard to upgrade is because of tokens , the new armour and because you cant defeat other players who played a little bit longer.

2- there are certain mcmmo levels , ( I am 2042 ) wich means : If a level 0 player will fight me with the same loot they have a very big disadvantage , I think I have 300% more chance to win wich means If they need to do 9 hits before I am dead I need to do 3 hits before they are dead ( I don't know the exact percentage )

3- the nether / end don't reset , the fact that beginners cant get any blaze spawners is not nice , I know you need a rank to mine them but still , if you have a rabbit rank ( 4.80 atm ) it is possible to get spawners but because of this reason : the nether has been looted ( every single block ) they cant , this means its very hard to gain experience / to have an adventage of a mob mob spawner , even skeleton , zombie and spider spawners all looted ) ( for example : the kingdom Revenge once had 44 Stacks of blaze spawners )
I know you guys now probably think a solution is : resetting the end / nether but : the OP people with speed , ranks and stuff will do it all again in a splitsecond of time

4- there is a kingdom ( ive heard it is a kingdom of a staff ) wich invades other kingdoms bases with a non-pascifist kingdom > unclaims it > claims it with a pascifist account > sells it for real money . I think this way of playing isn't fun and it ruins the game , first of all in Foxcraft is scamming allowed ( not allowed but its almost impossible to find out the truth ) when you want to buy something from this account it it possible this person scams you + its possible the person does the same thing again . personally I think this ruins the game , BIG time .

5- duped loot , there is a lot of duplicated loot on the server , I know certain people who did this and I think I am not the only one , but : for me ( now ) its another reason why I would say we need a reset

personally kingdom needs a reset every year , so it will be fair for everyone ( season ) I know this is way to much to ask for and I would be very happy if at least someone listens to me , I know my old friends will play again , I still have connections with some of the old players and I know at last I will. ofcourse I cant prove this and if I could prove it I could fake it so I wont even try . I also know a lot of players want this and a lot of players don't want this but I think if you cant the people who will be back after the reset there are a LOT more people who want a reset , ofcourse I have asked this many times + I know almost every staff member doesn't agree but I think this will make the kingdoms experience a whole lot more fun / better ( ive played for 4+ years and I stopped playing 4 months ago because of this ) I wont tag anyone or anything , I just want to be heard and I am hoping people will agree

Zenowfox
+1 :)

Dipsy

Known Member
Thread starter #36

During active times the player count usually reaches 40.

i want to come back to this point since i havent got a good look at prove and stuff , i respect everything what u said and i still agree on some points but : its a saturday time : 17:24

Kanisaa and Notzenowfox are me and my friends ( just joining to meme sometimes ) i know this can be a one time thing but i also saw this in the morning and i have got screenshots if you want to see.

i repeat : i dont want to disagree / spread hate but i just think this is how its gonna be in the next years ( unless youtubers will join , but sadly most of the youtubers left very fast ).

Zenow

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.