Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello.
i'm Grace, as you probably all know, I decided to create another introduction because not many saw my other. I shall list things down below, about me.

Minecraft Information.
IGN: OreoKittyh_ (soon iFoxii_)

SkyFox

Friends: @Hyllus, @WillowPet, @RedTheFox999, @MagiMarble, @Rairi_, and a old man, @Dansors.

Irl Information.
Name: Grace

Favorite Color:Turquoise

Favorite Movie: Hunger Games, And Titanic.

Favorite Tv Show: I don't watch shows much, but I like Fuller House… Yes, I think it's cute.

Favorite Food: Chicken wings

Maturity: 100% percent. (usually)

Looks: I Have Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes And Glasses

Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Writing Songs, Playing Guitar, Reading, And Playing On Foxcraft.

Do You Go To Public School, Or do you Homeschool?: I'm in Public School, but soon I shall be Homeschooling soon. I'm quite excited.

Nickname: No, just no. You don't want to know why my brother calls me.

Pets: I have one Cat named Lilly, and a Dog named Lucy.

Dead Pets: Christiana The Cat, And a Fish, named… ---- RIP.

Sports: Dancing, and I have a gigantic pool and my house which I swim in in the summer.

When Did You Join Foxcraft?: I joined sometime in 2011

If You Have Anymore Questions, ask me.

SIDE NOTE:
I'm Aware That I'm Not Interesting.

Last edited:

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hello.
i'm Grace, as you probably all know, I decided to create another introduction because not many saw my other. I shall list things down below, about me.

Minecraft Information.

SkyFox

Friends: @Hyllus, @WillowPet, @RedTheFox999, @MagiMarble, @Rairi_, and a old man, @Dansors.

Irl Information.

Favorite Tv Show: I don't watch shows much, but I like Fuller House… Yes, I think it's cute.

Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Writing Songs, Playing Guitar, Reading, And Playing On Foxcraft.

Do You Go To Public School, Or do you Homeschool?: I'm in Public School, but soon I shall be Homeschooling soon. I'm quite excited.

Sports: Dancing, and I have a gigantic pool and my house which I swim in in the summer.

SIDE NOTE:
Welcome back to forums again! :D

Banned #13
Hello.

Minecraft Information.

SkyFox

Irl Information.

SIDE NOTE:
Welcome back to the forums! I'd be bored out of my mind if I was homeschooled though..

I feel like I need to make a point here. It is quite impossible for a human's maturity level to be 100%, considering we would be saying that a certain aspect of ourselves is perfect. Humans are far from perfect. A child can also never be 100% mature because of the reason I listed above, and because their brains are not fully developed yet, and will continue developing into your early 20's. On a more positive note, welcome back to the forums. I learned quite a lot about you. I used to do dance as well, but I quit after a year. One of my many favorite foods is chicken wings as well. You seem quite talented since you can sing, dance, write songs and play the guitar. I can sing quite well myself, and I suppose I could write a song if I put myself to it. Tough read, but I had quite a lot to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.