Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Factions server! Magma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey!

Today I have released a new factions server called Magma, it is a duplicate of the old factions aka now as Cove or Factions Cove.

This new factions has a completely new spawn and pvp area, and contains a few tweaks here and there.
These tweaks will also be made on the old factions. This new factions pretty much gives you the chance to start out fresh again.

Reason for adding another factions server is because of expected playerbase gain. And because the old factions might still have some remnants of old duped armor etc.

Regarding ranks, they should be carried over from what you had on Factions Cove. Buying ranks on factions now works the same as on skyblock. Buying a rank on factions will yield your rank on both Factions Cove and Factions Magma.

I hope you enjoy,

- Cloakfox

tbh, i was hoping magma would of been HCF.... now that the players are split on cove and on magma... the player base for cove is like 10 on a good day, and thats really disappointing.... i hope there is going to still be work done on cove... it would be a shame if we cove players were forgotten

I'm not into factions, but I ******* love the name Magma! Nice idea Cloak, when I do get into factions (soon), this will become my home factions server!

Great ideas as always :)

I love a fresh start and all,But can we get something unique? Something new to Foxcraft? I have many ideas that would work out nicely.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
TFW you don't know which old factions is being mentioned xD

Sounds good, if it was the one before Vulcan and Glacier.

TFW you don't know which old factions is being mentioned xD

Sounds good, if it was the one before Vulcan and Glacier.
Lets count the amount of factions this server has had.
Old Old Factions
"Old Factions"
Magma
Vulcan
Glacier
Cove

that's six but I feel like I am missing some. now lets sort them from best to worst :D

Old Old Factions
"Old Factions"
Magma
Vulcan
Glacier
Cove
Hey! What do ya know? it's the same list! What a coincidence :O !

This is list is gathered from my opinions and the majority of people I have talked with about it.

i need help,whenever i go on sky block glacier,i join but then it crashes and brings me back to the hub.What can i do?I really love this server and i want to continue playing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.