Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New creative spawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hey Foxcrafters

@DooD_AB has made us a new Creative spawn, so I went ahead and updated it on Creative. Thanks for creating this spawn as you did it entirely voluntarily. There was already a new creative spawn but it was on an old staff members his private server, wich we could not access anymore. and dood_ab went ahead and created an entire new one on our own build server, again thanks @DooD_AB!

I have also updated a few worldedit related things, that will mostly improve server performance. Also fixed an issue with un-marrying users that were offline!
Aaaaaand I have also added some awesome info boards, you may have seen 1 on the hub already, I have also added 1 to the creative spawn, they not only look awesome and unique they can also display all kinds of info, like leaderboards. Or just general server updates, wich you can check out on the board.

I will add more of these boards to servers that have space for them, mainly the spawns.

Thanks for reading this short notice.

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Banned #4

Hey Foxcrafters

@DooD_AB has made us a new Creative spawn, so I went ahead and updated it on Creative.

I have also updated a few worldedit related things, that will mostly improve server performance. Also fixed an issue with un-marrying users that were offline!
Aaaaaand I have also added some awesome info boards, you may have seen 1 on the hub already, I have also added 1 to the creative spawn, they not only look awesome and unique they can also display all kinds of info, like leaderboards. Or just general server updates, wich you can check out on the board.

I will add more of these boards to servers that have space for them, mainly the spawns.

- Cloakfox

Really amazing work by @DooD_AB again ;D

Hey Foxcrafters

@DooD_AB has made us a new Creative spawn, so I went ahead and updated it on Creative. Thanks for creating this spawn as you did it entirely voluntarely. There was already a new creative spawn but it was on an old staff members his private server, wich we could not access anymore. and dood_ab went ahead and created an entire new one on our own build server, again thanks @DooD_AB!

- Cloakfox

Lol the boards are fun! Another great build by @DooD_AB ! Cloak, add a leader board for Factions so I can look cool.

Banned #17
>mfw creative, a server that barely needs a spawn, gets a nice *** update and survival is still dying with a rip-off LemonCloud build.

pls don't kill me

Also a new factions spawn would probably be a good Idea since I have seen it on another server.
I have some ideas to make the factions spawn more liked.

Hey Foxcrafters

@DooD_AB has made us a new Creative spawn, so I went ahead and updated it on Creative. Thanks for creating this spawn as you did it entirely voluntarily. There was already a new creative spawn but it was on an old staff members his private server, wich we could not access anymore. and dood_ab went ahead and created an entire new one on our own build server, again thanks @DooD_AB!

- Cloakfox

I think the middle of the spawn needs some light! :D

Nobody will hate on you for stating your opinion. It is similar to LemonCloud. I want Foxcraft to be @DooD_AB builds, not plain LemonCloud builds. I do not think the Survival spawn is bad, It just gives off a different feel.
[doublepost=1463111774,1463111709][/doublepost]
>mfw creative, a server that barely needs a spawn, gets a nice *** update and survival is still dying with a rip-off LemonCloud build.

pls don't kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.