Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Nerf the Miner job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree that the hunter job is turned off for spawners in kingdoms. So if that's not on anymore I have to agree with ezmootje and the miner job should be nerfed as well.

I also think the /shop prices are going over the top. A god apple costs 25,000 coins while everything is nerfed. Netherwart used to be 4$ each but is now 0.15 each. these are just 2 examples of many. Minion upgrades also cost 500k and 2M so we cannot afford this now either.

So I think the solution is to bring back the old shop because this economy doesn't make sense anymore.

Dipsy

Known Member
I don't agree that the hunter job is turned off for spawners in kingdoms. So if that's not on anymore I have to agree with ezmootje and the miner job should be nerfed as well.

I also think the /shop prices are going over the top. A god apple costs 25,000 coins while everything is nerfed. Netherwart used to be 4$ each but is now 0.15 each. these are just 2 examples of many. Minion upgrades also cost 500k and 2M so we cannot afford this now either.

So I think the solution is to bring back the old shop because this economy doesn't make sense anymore.

I dont think money from spawners will be disabled forever , i made a bug report becuase my higher rank friends get 10x as much money from killing mobs, and i know they couldnt fix it right away so i think they disabled it for now.

people with a higher rank still get 10x money on every job so i indeed think miner job should be nerfed.

get one-tap swords out of the game tho <3

I dont think money from spawners will be disabled forever , i made a bug report becuase my higher rank friends get 10x as much money from killing mobs, and i know they couldnt fix it right away so i think they disabled it for now.

people with a higher rank still get 10x money on every job so i indeed think miner job should be nerfed.

get one-tap swords out of the game tho <3
That is not a bug, people with higher rank have access to /jobs bonus [jobname]. So they also earn more of it

Dipsy

Known Member
That is not a bug, people with higher rank have access to /jobs bonus [jobname]. So they also earn more of it

Well it shouldnt be 10x as much , i know that 100% certain , i have a screenshot of Cloak saying its fixed when its about 1.5x the amount

Its also not mentioned on the website so why wouldnt they advertise this if its the most op feature

Status
Not open for further replies.