Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

MyWordsToNewPlayers <3

Do you think Foxcraft is fabulous?

• Hell yesss

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No..

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey there,

This ain't really a introduction, because I been on Foxcraft for a while!

But I'm just going to welcome all the new players who join today or in the future, Foxcraft has a friendly community, sometime @cloakfox can be cheeky but never mind that.

I'd love to help you out if your new to Foxcraft, or even if your a old player!, I know I ain't staff, but I just wish I got a warm welcome.

Well to be honset, my really old friend (I don't even remember her username.) She got me into Foxcraft 3 years ago,ever since I been wanting to donate more to make Foxcraft even better than it is!

-Thanks ambo

P.s - If your need me on any server do ./find NoCombosJustAmbo

Hey there,

But I'm just going to welcome all the new players who join today or in the future, Foxcraft has a friendly community, sometime @cloakfox can be cheeky but never mind that.

I'd love to help you out if your new to Foxcraft, or even if your a old player!, I know I ain't staff, but I just wish I got a warm welcome.

Well to be honset, my really old friend (I don't even remember her username.) She got me into Foxcraft 3 years ago,ever since I been wanting to donate more to make Foxcraft even better than it is!

-Thanks ambo

Fabulous intro. Love ya girl <3

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Posting to welcome everyone instead of posting in every thread?
Post farmers everywhere disapprove.

Defol

Donator
There is no $150 rank I checked.

But there are those cheeky $100 ones (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey there,

-Thanks ambo

Why am I the only one who voted no :c

Status
Not open for further replies.