Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey! Im Vlastyz, a Foxcraft player for a long time now, and I recently got into Youtube pvp, and recording. I got into recording after I checked out a channel of my friends. @Jaywiz ツ motivated me into recording even though we never talked, his edits and videos persuaded me into recording. I just started out so I was wondering if anyone can help me on anything like an intro, outro, any comments on my videos?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVpIfdq1WRnc4kaIr_DstQ

This is a video I made recently me 1v1ing someone, the server IP is not listed so I dont think its bannable to post this. Again, please leave any comments, nice or not, I can improve on!

Also, again, thank you @Jaywiz ツ for motivating me. :p

Hey! Im Vlastyz, a Foxcraft player for a long time now, and I recently got into Youtube pvp, and recording. I got into recording after I checked out a channel of my friends. @Jaywiz ツ motivated me into recording even though we never talked, his edits and videos persuaded me into recording. I just started out so I was wondering if anyone can help me on anything like an intro, outro, any comments on my videos?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVpIfdq1WRnc4kaIr_DstQ

This is a video I made recently me 1v1ing someone, the server IP is not listed so I dont think its bannable to post this. Again, please leave any comments, nice or not, I can improve on!

Also, again, thank you @Jaywiz ツ for motivating me. :p
yeye fam I subbed

e_e

I can send you the full version of fraps and an editing software called Sony Vegas if you want. First vids look good and I hope you continue to upload. :)

Thank you all for the positive comments!

@ShadowKiller What do they do?
The full version of fraps allows you to record longer videos and removes the fraps logo on the video. Sony Vegas is an editing software and it allows you to render videos in 60fps, edit/cut videos easily, and makes the video size smaller so it's quicker to upload.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #8
The full version of fraps allows you to record longer videos and removes the fraps logo on the video. Sony Vegas is an editing software and it allows you to render videos in 60fps, edit/cut videos easily, and makes the video size smaller so it's quicker to upload.
Sure! Can you send me the links?

Here's some advice,

Never give up on this opportunity. May take you years to get noticed,get a decent amount of subscribers,and a decent amount a views. May take time until you can make you're videos have some amazing quality and some amazing editing. Just do not give up. You're wondering why is some random guy telling you this? I learned from experience. My videos started off really horrible,I was barely getting any views or subscribers, and I almost gave up. I am now about to hit 6,000 subscribers and a total 1 Million views. Channel was started on September 6th, 2012. Keep going man, maybe you can grow way faster than I did! Subbed! :D.

EDIT: Also @ShadowKiller would be a big help to you. I use Sony vegas and fraps as well and they work amazing! (Fraps takes up a lot of space on your computer so delete the clips after you're done editing and rendering.) If you need any help with Sony Vegas or fraps feel free to PM me! Took me a while to learn sony vegas but now I'm ""PRO"" af XD

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #10
Here's some advice,

Never give up on this opportunity. May take you years to get noticed,get a decent amount of subscribers,and a decent amount a views. May take time until you can make you're videos have some amazing quality and some amazing editing. Just do not give up. You're wondering why is some random guy telling you this? I learned from experience. My videos started off really horrible,I was barely getting any views or subscribers, and I almost gave up. I am now about to hit 6,000 subscribers and a total 1 Million views. Channel was started on September 6th, 2012. Keep going man, maybe you can grow way faster than I did! Subbed! :D
Thank you for everything! I don't plan on giving up. I really want to be a good Youtuber and you helped me more. Thanks

I've also seen your channel ;)

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #12
Well they aren't links to download them. I would have to send the files.
Thats fine! :D
[doublepost=1481991962,1481852383][/doublepost]
Here's some advice,

Never give up on this opportunity. May take you years to get noticed,get a decent amount of subscribers,and a decent amount a views. May take time until you can make you're videos have some amazing quality and some amazing editing. Just do not give up. You're wondering why is some random guy telling you this? I learned from experience. My videos started off really horrible,I was barely getting any views or subscribers, and I almost gave up. I am now about to hit 6,000 subscribers and a total 1 Million views. Channel was started on September 6th, 2012. Keep going man, maybe you can grow way faster than I did! Subbed! :D.

EDIT: Also @ShadowKiller would be a big help to you. I use Sony vegas and fraps as well and they work amazing! (Fraps takes up a lot of space on your computer so delete the clips after you're done editing and rendering.) If you need any help with Sony Vegas or fraps feel free to PM me! Took me a while to learn sony vegas but now I'm ""PRO"" af XD
Is Sony Vegas free?

Status
Not open for further replies.