Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yes, the title is true. I will be resigning from Foxcraft, after almost 10 months of being staff. I want to thank everyone who has made this experience amazing and unforgettable. I will be resigning for a variety of reasons, but the main would be not being interested in Minecraft anymore. I wish you all the best of luck.

~Snoop

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
You've been a great staff member. Thank you for everything you have done! I will miss you, as will others! Please stay in touch!

xExecutorx

Friend
Donator
Yes, the title is true. I will be resigning from Foxcraft, after almost 10 months of being staff. I want to thank everyone who has made this experience amazing and unforgettable. I will be resigning for a variety of reasons, but the main would be not being interested in Minecraft anymore. I wish you all the best of luck.

~Snoop
It was nice knowing you Snoop. It's been a long run and I wish you the best for the future.

~Snoop
rip

TempoVarg

~Snoop
Goodbye beloved Snoop, you will always be remembered as a one of the greatest staff on Foxcraft, wish you luck :)

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Goodbye Nick, Thank you for being a great person and a great staff member. I wish you good luck in the future. I hope we can keep in touch with our lit streak. We will all miss you❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.