Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My new creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey there. I just made a new redstone creation. Wanna see? Here, take a look.

If you are intersted in this for any reason... maybe wanting to block something off because it is under construction ( like I did ) and make it look cool. Of course this would not be free considering I am still building on my skyblock. If you would like me to build this redstone creation it would cost 54 diamond blocks or 120k.

If you are interested please leave a reply below or find me on kitPvP, skyblock, and sometimes prison.

Thanks- ninja

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

If you are intersted in this for any reason... maybe wanting to block something off because it is under construction ( like I did ) and make it look cool. Of course this would not be free considering I am still building on my skyblock. If you would like me to build this redstone creation it would cost 54 diamond blocks or 120k.

If you are interested please leave a reply below or find me on kitPvP, skyblock, and sometimes prison.

Thanks- ninja
Why so many diamond and emerald blocks?

Thanks- ninja
I'm sorry to say but this creation of yours been around for at least 3 years however the slight complexity of such a design does take some patients especially working with Redstone. I have made five similar designs exactly like yours. I'm not the one to first make this there for I'm not a Redstone nerd (know much about how it all works) but I congratulat you for completing it. Looks very nice and looks to work perfectly!

Thread starter #11
I'm sorry to say but this creation of yours been around for at least 3 years however the slight complexity of such a design does take some patients especially working with Redstone. I have made five similar designs exactly like yours. I'm not the one to first make this there for I'm not a Redstone nerd (know much about how it all works) but I congratulat you for completing it. Looks very nice and looks to work perfectly!
Thank you! I did not know this was on youtube... I was experiencing with different things and made this. By the way. Do not try a redstone storage system. There is a bug that does not let it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.