Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My life story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hello, my name is Evan and today I will tell you about my life story.

I was born on February 12 2003 on a little house in Copenhagen Denmark, somewhere in the countryside.

My dad was a active duty soiler in
Denmark, most of the time it was just me and my mom and my sister. She was 2 years younger then me, in 2012 my parents sadly got divorced and my mom and my sister move to America and got their visas. It was just me and my dad in the countryside he was no longer in the military. Finally in 2015 both my parents got married again.

Moving forward in time..... Now to yesterday. My dog sadly died yesterday to ****** :(

Well that was the story to some of you life :)

NOTE if you make fun of this in any form or way I wil personally deal with you and or staff might. Do please refrain from doing so!

I was born on February 12 2003 on a little house in Copenhagen Denmark, somewhere in the countryside.

Denmark, most of the time it was just me and my mom and my sister. She was 2 years younger then me, in 2012 my parents sadly got divorced and my mom and my sister move to America and got their visas. It was just me and my dad in the countryside he was no longer in the military. Finally in 2015 both my parents got married again.

Moving forward in time..... Now to yesterday. My dog sadly died yesterday to ****** :(

NOTE if you make fun of this in any form or way I wil personally deal with you and or staff might. Do please refrain from doing so!
Thank you for sharing your happy/sorrowful story with us.. I hope you will overcome your sadness of your beloved dog dying.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
This doesn't contain a lot of information about you. I wouldn't really call it a life story.

Thread starter Banned #6
This doesn't contain a lot of information about you. I wouldn't really call it a life story.
I know I know. Trying to make while studying probably bad idea I'll fix it and add more tomorrow.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
This is interesting, glad I got to know you a little better! I'm sorry that your dog died, though.

1 dog ran away, another given away, and another one died for me : (

I currently have 2 dogs (3 years) a Snouser and Rat-Terrier which acts like a human (literally) only if he could speak : P

My dog died to ****** aswell. I'm truly sorry for your loss. I understand how it must feel. :(

My old cat was run over by a car which completely destroyed its naw. About 2 weeks later it was completely healed and laying in the garden sunbathing from where it sadly died from a blood clot. It's sad it survived all of that to just die two weeks later. Nice story though sorry about your dog.

Thread starter Banned #12
My old cat was run over by a car which completely destroyed its naw. About 2 weeks later it was completely healed and laying in the garden sunbathing from where it sadly died from a blood clot. It's sad it survived all of that to just die two weeks later. Nice story though sorry about your dog.
Poor cat :( thanks for the kind words
[doublepost=1461842673,1461842609][/doublepost]
1 dog ran away, another given away, and another one died for me : (

I currently have 2 dogs (3 years) a Snouser and Rat-Terrier which acts like a human (literally) only if he could speak : P
Dang Rem sorry. My dog used to open the door lol

Status
Not open for further replies.