Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @iBrady

Thanks! for worked so hard on Foxcraft you did youre best to save and to be honest you saved the dead of Foxcraft.
For me there is also an end to Foxcraft im atm just chilling around in fortnite. I hope there is a good replacement this time and no curt xD.
Will you still play Minecraft? I'm curious Thanks and success with life.
you did earn beer alot of beer (;

(If someone wants to play fortnite pm me on discord im loner atm 500+wins)

Absurdloner

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thankyou for everything you have done within the past year for Foxcraft. Despite our differences at times you've been great towards fox.
The first time you introduced yourself to me and snaz, was one of the funniest things. (i'm sorry i didn't respond to you on prison or in a call cause i was to busy being strange lmao).
You've always responded to any bugs or anything almost instantly, and we all thankyou for that. Please keep in touch! I'll miss ya @iBrady

Thanks for everything you did for fox, you worked hard and did everything you could to make it better. Goodluck in the future and you will be missed!:confused:

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thanks for everything you did to help the server and the players within it. Good luck in the future, im gonna miss ya bud <3

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
In the time I have been working on Fox, I have meet a lot of great, unique people. I had a lot of fun with you while I was working and I would like to thank you who has been there at the fun times, you have been motivating me in the past.
u couldve just mentioned me by name bro not that hard...
MUCH LUV THO PCE

Brady so bad so see someone like you go. I wish you the best of luck with everything you do. Thank you for doing all that you could to this server. Press F for respect

Status
Not open for further replies.