Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
From the 1st of July Cloakfox is going to take over my work since he will have more time to work on Foxcraft.

Hey,

Well, where should I start. I have been working on Foxcraft for almost a year in total now.
I made some great memories while working on Foxcraft.

In the time I have been working on Fox, I have meet a lot of great, unique people. I had a lot of fun with you while I was working and I would like to thank everyone of you who has been there at the fun times, you have been motivating me in the past.

Unfortunately, it has come to an end for me. A while ago I decided to leave my position as Manager at Foxcraft, permanently.
It has been a rough year for me. Because of everything that happened, it affected me. It was demotivating me and I did not like the job anymore. Even though I knew how I felt I was still trying to work as hard as I could, but it was not enough. Sometimes you have to move on from things to find the things you actually like.

As some of you know, I try to do the best I can. But sometimes it is not enough, and things do not work out that well.
The fact that I feel unmotivated and not happy doing this job, made me decide to resign. This would be the best decision for the future of Fox and myself.

Today is my last day at Foxcraft. I will be gone from the 1st of July.

Thanks to everyone for the great times, support and the fun! I will try to keep in touch with some of you and come around some times.

Brady

Last edited:
Banned #2
Hey,

Well, where should I start. I have been working on Foxcraft for almost a year in total now.

In the time I have been working on Fox, I have meet a lot of great, unique people. I had a lot of fun with you while I was working and I would like to thank everyone of you who has been there at the fun times, you have been motivating me in the past.

Unfortunately, it has come to an end for me. A while ago I decided to leave my position as Manager at Foxcraft, permanently.
It has been a rough year for me. Because of everything that happened, it affected me. It was demotivating me and I did not like the job anymore. Even though I knew how I felt I was still trying to work as hard as I could, but it was not enough. Sometimes you have to move on from things to find the things you actually like.

As some of you know, I try to do the best I can. But sometimes it is not enough, and things do not work out that well.
The fact that I feel unmotivated and not happy doing this job, made me decide to resign. This would be the best decision for the future of Fox and myself.

Thanks to everyone for the great times, support and the fun! I will try to keep in touch with some of you and come around some times.

Brady
Nuuuuu brady, i cri ;-;

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Brady! You've been such a good friend to me and have helped Foxcraft out so much. I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and for Foxcraft. You will be missed and I really enjoyed working with you. You've made me laugh and even helped me become a better staff member and person in general. Goodluck in the future and I hope you find something you enjoy doing. You're a cool dude in my books :p

Press F to pay respect to our boy Brady

F

Thread starter #6
Brady! You've been such a good friend to me and have helped Foxcraft out so much. I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and for Foxcraft. You will be missed and I really enjoyed working with you. You've made me laugh and even helped me become a better staff member and person in general. Goodluck in the future and I hope you find something you enjoy doing. You're a cool dude in my books :p

Press F to pay respect to our boy Brady

F
Thanks for the nice words, I will definitely miss you :(

Banned #8
Hey,

Brady
How am I supposed to say hi to you now. Smh. D:

Banned #9
Wow brady idk what to say, thanks for the things you did bud. I won't forget when you muted me for 3 years XD. Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye :/
Goodbye :(

vcqx

Donator
Banned #10
NUUUUUUUUU BRADYYYYYYY,

Sad to see you go friend :( hope you have the best of times in the future and live a good life, it will be disappointing seeing a manager who has worked so hard for a server which was going down hill leave but at the end of the day we all are going to leave to different paths, Keep in touch and best of luck in the future :(:confused::eek:

Firm

Donator
Sad to see you go but remember Tqzz will always secretly love you. I hope you have a better life now instead of playing a block game. Also be my dad.

Well, as I have said many times in the past, all good things have an end. I couldn’t be more thankful for the things you have achieved for me and Foxcraft. I will sincerely miss the times we had and hope we can stay in touch. Thanks for all the work you have done for the server and me. I’ll catch you on the other side ;)

I'm going to miss ya, Brady! I know we definitely had ups and downs but I'm pretty happy how we were towards the ending here. I wish you the best of luck in the future man, and don't forget to drink lots of water!

Status
Not open for further replies.