Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm Michael, I was born 2002, July 29th, With my loving family, I am thirteen years old, Turning fourteen, I joined Foxcraft around 2011 - 2012 And have had some rough times, And some not. So, Let's get you to know me a bit better.

Facts about me:

-I'm a youtuber.
-I have a girlfriend.
-I have two sisters, 1 brother.(@Willturner5.2 ) A mother, and a father.
-I'm homeschool.
-My timezone is Eastern time (GMT-15 I think)
-I love helping out.
-I get bullied alot because of my red hair.
-I have lots of friends.
-I'm superior at skating, And skiing.
-I was born in the USA
-I live on a farm. (Goats, Chickens, Ducks, Etc.
And those are some things. :p
But.. I Have Incredible Luck! Like... Finding a S5 Galaxy Smartphone hardly used. (BRAND NEW) ON the side of the road by a stop sign. I got a minecon cape from Foxcraft! (Someone gave it to me)
And uh.. All I can think of right now is.. GOING TO THE BATHROOM! So... Bye!
[doublepost=1457786478,1457785201][/doublepost]
Hi, I'm Michael, I was born 2002, July 29th, With my loving family, I am thirteen years old, Turning fourteen, I joined Foxcraft around 2011 - 2012 And have had some rough times, And some not. So, Let's get you to know me a bit better.

Facts about me:

-I'm a youtuber.
-I have a girlfriend.
-I'm homeschool.
-I love helping out.
-I have lots of friends.
-I was born in the USA
But.. I Have Incredible Luck! Like... Finding a S5 Galaxy Smartphone hardly used. (BRAND NEW) ON the side of the road by a stop sign. I got a minecon cape from Foxcraft! (Someone gave it to me)
Someone reply. :p

Banned #2

Facts about me:

-I'm a youtuber.
-I have a girlfriend.
-I'm homeschool.
-I love helping out.
-I have lots of friends.
-I was born in the USA
[doublepost=1457786478,1457785201][/doublepost]
Someone reply. :p
Welcome Bae

I have a question. How is Will 14 if you are 13? The chances that is is possible is slim to none, considering you are five months apart. The only circumstance in which this would be possible is if your mother had a double uterus. For this to be possible, the two fertilized eggs must be in each separate part of the uterus. Will would have to be born prematurely, while you would stay in the other part of the uterus to be born five months later. I do believe there have only been a few documented cases of this. Another way would be if they had to take Will out by C-Section, then leave you in your mother's womb for five months. Come on now, 'fess up.

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I have a question. How is Will 14 if you are 13? The chances that is is possible is slim to none, considering you are five months apart. The only circumstance in which this would be possible is if your mother had a double uterus. For this to be possible, the two fertilized eggs must be in each separate part of the uterus. Will would have to be born prematurely, while you would stay in the other part of the uterus to be born five months later. I do believe there have only been one or two documented cases of this. Come on now, 'fess up.
Wow, forget @jayxkrazies's picture expositions, this is some deep stuff. Detective Krosi!

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
I have a question. How is Will 14 if you are 13? The chances that is is possible is slim to none, considering you are five months apart. The only circumstance in which this would be possible is if your mother had a double uterus. For this to be possible, the two fertilized eggs must be in each separate part of the uterus. Will would have to be born prematurely, while you would stay in the other part of the uterus to be born five months later. I do believe there have only been a few documented cases of this. Another way would be if they had to take Will out by C-Section, then leave you in your mother's womb for five months. Come on now, 'fess up.
Thank you

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
@GlazedPup, 'fess up dude.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #17
Year and a half apart.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Actually i think i was taken out by C-Section

Status
Not open for further replies.