Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My introduction to the new forums and for people who don't know me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
I made this thread a while ago on the old forums but "that happened", my name is Danny. I am a Foxcraft Staff Member currently at Helper and, I will sum it up within this thread so I don't have to type out another three thousand words!

Information about me:

• I am a student and YouTuber (small)
  • I am 14 years of age
  • I have been Helper twice
  • My favorite hobbies include playing on the computer/games consoles and wakeboarding
  • Favorite band at the moment is probably twenty one pilots
  • I recently moved house (explains inactivity before the breaches)
  • And I am probably the most DDoSed staff member apart from Leon (if he does get DDoSed) I normally get hit once a week-once every month!
I hope to see you around the server and I am looking forward to meeting some new people!

I made this thread a while ago on the old forums but "that happened", my name is Danny. I am a Foxcraft Staff Member currently at Helper and, I will sum it up within this thread so I don't have to type out another three thousand words!

Information about me:

• I am a student and YouTuber (small)
  • I am 14 years of age
  • I have been Helper twice
  • My favorite hobbies include playing on the computer/games consoles and wakeboarding
  • Favorite band at the moment is probably twenty one pilots
  • I recently moved house (explains inactivity before the breaches)
  • And I am probably the most DDoSed staff member apart from Leon (if he does get DDoSed) I normally get hit once a week-once every month!
I hope to see you around the server and I am looking forward to meeting some new people!
Hope you feel welcomed newbie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.