Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Final Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Greetings Foxcrafters! As many of you know I have been extremely inactive lately on both the server and forums. I'm just making this thread to tell you yeah, I've pretty much quit. I'm not quitting as in you'll never hear from me again, however, this will be my final thread ever made on Foxcraft forums. I may appear on the server sometimes VERY RARELY though. The Foxcraft server has completely gone down hill. It's just not fun anymore, it's really not. Many people can agree on this. It can barely average 200 players a day anymore, and on the slow days it can barely reach 100. Kitpvp has been dead for the longest time, the Anarchy server had so much potential but that pretty much got screwed up by the **** spawn and making us pay for ANOTHER rank. I bought it but I have to say that was a little bit overboard making a whole new rank. You probably needed the money, I understand that since the income of the server has dropped so much. To be honest, if you bring global ranks back people will buy ranks more. That bullshit excuse "What if people only want to play one specific server." Also, Every staff on this server is braindead as ****. (with the exception of two or three). I don't know if it's because they sucked up to you hard as **** or they actually had a good application but they were all just bad choices. This server has been apart of me for the last 4 years of my life and now here I am making my final thread. It's been a huge journy to starting on survival,making many many friends and enemies, having a chance at Guard and HPatrol, to connor getting demoted and destroying the server, to affixes coming and ******* up the server, a lot has happened and there will be a lot of memories. I've met a lot of amazing people and I want to thank @cloakfox for that. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have such amazing people in my life right now.

I want to thank the people who made my Foxcraft experience one of the best. There is no specific order on who I like the best to the least with the exception of Dogeweed. That guy is my best friend in the entire world.
@Dogeweed
@_Super_Hans_
@Ksmudger
@FruityNuTz
@Zeas_
@Hob or @HoboTheCow
@xExecutorx
@AlainM
@Baest
@SprinkledDonut
@C2Obezerk
@Jaywiz ツ
@Hyllus
@DaddyAvocado
@GlazedBear
@DontPaanic
@Micm_
@Redex_
@connor12568
@11kobeer
@Chesi
@jayxkrazies
@SuperAnimeCraft
@TH3R3ALNYCOD3
@Hamster
@WorldBuilder03_
@Sixer
@jnocero
@ExInfinity
@Remierik
@MD2013
@Langrel
@LoneAnimal
@KarnOnTheKob
@Willturner5.2
@Vlastyz
@PolarBearGang (eftro)
(people who dont have a forums account)
bananasugarbomb
troyhockey21
dirtymike133
crazynutz (or topato)
witherwarrior
blackwither
Nebula24

I'm extremely sorry if I didn't add you. Farewell Foxcraft!
someone say cya next helper apps i ******* dare you
and i know someones gonna ******* say it anyway so why do i even try

Last edited:

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
Cya TGMDOM, or MineMine16 ;)
We were friends and we played KitPvP or prison, but i foget where we first met, but you were a very good friend. I hope you rest in peace.

P.S. Wheres my tag buddy? D;

noby

Donator
Banned #7
When you don't get tagged but you were op'd on his server and has known him for 3 years :(

Greetings Foxcrafters! As many of you know I have been extremely inactive lately on both the server and forums. I'm just making this thread to tell you yeah, I've pretty much quit. I'm not quitting as in you'll never hear from me again, however, this will be my final thread ever made on Foxcraft forums. I may appear on the server sometimes VERY RARELY though. The Foxcraft server has completely gone down hill. It's just not fun anymore, it's really not. Many people can agree on this. It can barely average 200 players a day anymore, and on the slow days it can barely reach 100. Kitpvp has been dead for the longest time, the Anarchy server had so much potential but that pretty much got screwed up by the **** spawn and making us pay for ANOTHER rank. I bought it but I have to say that was a little bit overboard making a whole new rank. You probably needed the money, I understand that since the income of the server has dropped so much. To be honest, if you bring global ranks back people will buy ranks more. That bullshit excuse "What if people only want to play one specific server." Also, Every staff on this server is braindead as ****. (with the exception of two or three). I don't know if it's because they sucked up to you hard as **** or they actually had a good application but they were all just bad choices. This server has been apart of me for the last 4 years of my life and now here I am making my final thread. It's been a huge journy to starting on survival,making many many friends and enemies, having a chance at Guard and HPatrol, to connor getting demoted and destroying the server, to affixes coming and ******* up the server, a lot has happened and there will be a lot of memories. I've met a lot of amazing people and I want to thank @cloakfox for that. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have such amazing people in my life right now.

I want to thank the people who made my Foxcraft experience one of the best. There is no specific order on who I like the best to the least with the exception of Dogeweed. That guy is my best friend in the entire world.
@Dogeweed
@_Super_Hans_
@Ksmudger
@FruityNuTz
@Zeas_
@Hob or @HoboTheCow
@xExecutorx
@AlainM
@Baest
@SprinkledDonut
@C2Obezerk
@Jaywiz ツ
@Hyllus
@DaddyAvocado
@GlazedBear
@DontPaanic
@Micm_
@Redex_
@connor12568
@11kobeer
@Chesi
@jayxkrazies
@SuperAnimeCraft
@TH3R3ALNYCOD3
@Hamster
@WorldBuilder03_
@Sixer
@jnocero
@ExInfinity
@Remierik
@MD2013
@Langrel
@LoneAnimal
@KarnOnTheKob
@Willturner5.2
@Vlastyz
@PolarBearGang (eftro)
bananasugarbomb
troyhockey21
dirtymike133
crazynutz (or topato)
witherwarrior
blackwither
Nebula24

I don't recall good bing you permission to quit mate haha, it sure has been a good long time since I joined fox craft and played survival(where I met you). Peace mate you are awesome

@Dogeweed
@_Super_Hans_
@Ksmudger
@FruityNuTz
@Zeas_
@Hob or @HoboTheCow
@xExecutorx
@AlainM
@Baest
@SprinkledDonut
@C2Obezerk
@Jaywiz ツ
@Hyllus
@DaddyAvocado
@GlazedBear
@DontPaanic
@Micm_
@Redex_
@connor12568
@11kobeer
@Chesi
@jayxkrazies
@SuperAnimeCraft
@TH3R3ALNYCOD3
@Hamster
@WorldBuilder03_
@Sixer
@jnocero
@ExInfinity
@Remierik
@MD2013
@Langrel
@LoneAnimal
@KarnOnTheKob
@Willturner5.2
@Vlastyz
@PolarBearGang (eftro)
bananasugarbomb
troyhockey21
dirtymike133
crazynutz (or topato)
witherwarrior
blackwither
Nebula24

Haha, I figured you'd make a post like this eventually, considering the stance of your recent playtime, and here it is. I remember all those years ago on Survival when we met, with us hating each other, to us being like 'eh yea we're friends now I guess', to then becoming basically Survival veterans, with all the older players leaving, and us having each other's backs throughout troubles. It just seems like yesterday, nevermind years. I do hope to see you again sometime, and rest in peace to the people on the list without the forums account, haha. cya fam ggwp

I'll ******* miss you man, won't ever forget the old Foxcraft and the shits and giggles we had. Best of luck with your yt channel,

Banned #17
Sorry to see you go Dom, sucks to see another old player go, my original post I posted got deleted by cloakfox because I made some points about Anarchy and stuff lol. I really wish we could go back to old times to when we all used to play and would pvp on survival and raid :( good days.

Thread starter #18
I'll ******* miss you man, won't ever forget the old Foxcraft and the shits and giggles we had. Best of luck with your yt channel,
Sorry to see you go Dom, sucks to see another old player go, my original post I posted got deleted by cloakfox because I made some points about Anarchy and stuff lol. I really wish we could go back to old times to when we all used to play and would pvp on survival and raid :( good days.
We will keep in touch
I may pop on survival at times to say hello :D

Banned #19
We will keep in touch
I may pop on survival at times to say hello :D
Maybe one day we'll get the old times back, but I wouldn't count on it. And yeah, me and Hans are on relatively regularly so we'd be happy to chat. We'd msg you on Skype if there was ever any action for you to get involved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.