Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My apologizes, for new attitude…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey, guys. I don't know if you could tell, but if you could, my attitude moved from being respectful, to being a jerk. I'm really sorry, I don't know why I was acting like this. I guess it's just some stage where you get angry at every little thing. But that's no excuse. I was disrespectful, and I had to reason to act the way I should have.

This is just a quick thread, and I hope you guys understand. I'll try to turn my attitude around. I hope you can forgive me. If not… I understand.

My apologizes,
-Grace

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey, guys. I don't know if you could tell, but if you could, my attitude moved from being respectful, to being a jerk. I'm really sorry, I don't know why I was acting like this. I guess it's just some stage where you get angry at every little thing. But that's no excuse. I was disrespectful, and I had to reason to act the way I should have.

This is just a quick thread, and I hope you guys understand. I'll try to turn my attitude around. I hope you can forgive me. If not… I understand.

My apologizes,
-Grace
I never noticed. .-. When have you been being a jerk? You've always been respectful.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I never noticed you being rude. You're still an angel with a big heart, channy. Nothing to worry about!

Piinkachu

I haven't noticed since I got back. But when I played a while back, I brought it on, because I was always insulting and being rude. And again, I'm sorry about that, but you haven't been rude to me :)

Thread starter #6
I never noticed you being rude. You're still an angel with a big heart, channy. Nothing to worry about!
Thanks, Senpai! I thought I was. But at least I apologized. <3
[doublepost=1466289423,1466289376][/doublepost]
I haven't noticed since I got back. But when I played a while back, I brought it on, because I was always insulting and being rude. And again, I'm sorry about that, but you haven't been rude to me :)
GIRL, are you kidding? I was such a *****! But I'm just glad that's in the past.

Slabo

Friend
Donator

My apologizes,
-Grace
its a phase..

Status
Not open for further replies.