Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

MostWantedV2 Gang Application Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Now that MostWantedV2 is first and we have lost a few members because they have either left, were banned, or were inactive for a long period of time, I must re-open the applications. To apply (in game) you should meet the requirements though I might make some allowances. The list of requirements are shown below. If you meet these requirements and would like to join MostWantedV2 message me in game, my username is Delilah04.

1. Must Be F Rank or Higher
2. Must Be Good At Pvp (I will test so do not lie)
3.Being Good At Making Money Or Building. (Can Make Up For Pvp.)
4. Must Be Good At Being Cooperative With Others.
5. Must Be Active Enough.

As a side note, I'd like to mention that I'm also looking for a new co leader so if you do get accepted and are loyal you have a chance to be the co leader.

Delilah, i was kicked b4 so i don't know what happened
[doublepost=1468960284,1468960144][/doublepost]1. Must Be F Rank or Higher: Rank 69
2. Must Be Good At Pvp (I will test so do not lie): Idk 1v1 me on badlion
3.Being Good At Making Money Or Building. (Can Make Up For Pvp.): i make 0.69 an hour and the best thing i can build is a straight line :D
4. Must Be Good At Being Cooperative With Others: I don't like people
5. Must Be Active Enough: what if i don't want to be?

~My Application

Thread starter #8
Delilah, i was kicked b4 so i don't know what happened
[doublepost=1468960284,1468960144][/doublepost]1. Must Be F Rank or Higher: Rank 69
2. Must Be Good At Pvp (I will test so do not lie): Idk 1v1 me on badlion
3.Being Good At Making Money Or Building. (Can Make Up For Pvp.): i make 0.69 an hour and the best thing i can build is a straight line :D
4. Must Be Good At Being Cooperative With Others: I don't like people
5. Must Be Active Enough: what if i don't want to be?

~My Application
Why are you applying if you are already in the gang? xD

1.Must be F rank or higher: I am rank c
2. Must be good at pvp: I killed someone with no gear earlier today
3. Being good at making money or building: I have 1.5Bil and I built a dirt house
4.Being cooperative with others: I said hello to someone
5. Must be active enough: I get on from 5-6 pm on Mondays

Thread starter #10
1.Must be F rank or higher: I am rank c
2. Must be good at pvp: I killed someone with no gear earlier today
3. Being good at making money or building: I have 1.5Bil and I built a dirt house
4.Being cooperative with others: I said hello to someone
5. Must be active enough: I get on from 5-6 pm on Mondays
Lol I knew the troll apps would come soon

Now that MostWantedV2 is first and we have lost a few members because they have either left, were banned, or were inactive for a long period of time, I must re-open the applications. To apply (in game) you should meet the requirements though I might make some allowances. The list of requirements are shown below. If you meet these requirements and would like to join MostWantedV2 message me in game, my username is Delilah04.

1. Must Be F Rank or Higher
2. Must Be Good At Pvp (I will test so do not lie)
3.Being Good At Making Money Or Building. (Can Make Up For Pvp.)
4. Must Be Good At Being Cooperative With Others.
5. Must Be Active Enough.

As a side note, I'd like to mention that I'm also looking for a new co leader so if you do get accepted and are loyal you have a chance to be the co leader.
1. I am elite rank
2. I am decent at Pvp
3. I am good at making money when I want to make money and I am quite good at building, but not redstone things ( but I am working on redstone contraptions).
4. I am cooperative
5. I play everyday

Thread starter #13
1. I am elite rank
2. I am decent at Pvp
3. I am good at making money when I want to make money and I am quite good at building, but not redstone things ( but I am working on redstone contraptions).
4. I am cooperative
5. I play everyday
I will test you when I can access my computer again if you are good enough you will be accepted into the gang.
lol
[doublepost=1469026711,1469026665][/doublepost]Del I was just telling you I qualified
lol that looks a lot like a troll app though

Donator
1. Must be f rank or higher: I'm c

2. Must be good at pvp: I suk

3. I suck at making money and do not have an op af cactus farm

4. I hate working together with people

5. I quit mc so I'm very active

Those r reasons y u should invite me, btw PvpBros is g top :D

Thread starter #17
1. Must be f rank or higher: I'm c

2. Must be good at pvp: I suk

3. I suck at making money and do not have an op af cactus farm

4. I hate working together with people

5. I quit mc so I'm very active

Those r reasons y u should invite me, btw PvpBros is g top :D
Well first off I didn't say to apply here so I don't know why people are putting up troll apps. PvpBros only has more kills that doesn't mean they are better than us when it comes to pvp. Half of my gang doesn't even pvp they earn money to fuel pvp endeavors, and the people who pvp are barely on to pvp. I rarely see a group from PvpBros get into a huge full p4 battle with another group and fight, my gang gets in one pretty frequently. And I would like a staff member to close this thread I don't want to reply to anymore people who don't have good intentions.

Donator
Well first off I didn't say to apply here so I don't know why people are putting up troll apps. PvpBros only has more kills that doesn't mean they are better than us when it comes to pvp. Half of my gang doesn't even pvp they earn money to fuel pvp endeavors, and the people who pvp are barely on to pvp. I rarely see a group from PvpBros get into a huge full p4 battle with another group and fight, my gang gets in one pretty frequently. And I would like a staff member to close this thread I don't want to reply to anymore people who don't have good intentions.
PvpBros pvps in god sets a lot it's one reason y we have so many kills, also I can rek all ur gang members and if they have time I'd be fine with 1v1ing them and recording it
[doublepost=1470029296,1470029177][/doublepost]Del don't be mad, I'm still ur ally if I'm in mc
[doublepost=1470029327][/doublepost]
PvpBros pvps in god sets a lot it's one reason y we have so many kills, also I can rek all ur gang members and if they have time I'd be fine with 1v1ing them and recording it
[doublepost=1470029296,1470029177][/doublepost]Del don't be mad, I'm still ur ally if I'm in mc
On*

Thread starter #19
[doublepost=1470029327][/doublepost]
On*
Oh I'm not mad at all I just don't like when people without good intentions reply to my threads. Anyways this thread needed to be closed a while ago it's only meant to give guidelines of joining the gang.

Donator
Oh I'm not mad at all I just don't like when people without good intentions reply to my threads. Anyways this thread needed to be closed a while ago it's only meant to give guidelines of joining the gang.
Oh ok sorry
[doublepost=1470592089,1470033981][/doublepost]U never told me if I was accepted .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.