Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Most violent thing your friend has ever said to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Well, I decided to troll my friend and make a little recording of her. It heats up toward the end. So that this thread isn't pointless what is the most violent thing a friend has ever said to you?

Doje [Lee]

Banned #6
Well, I decided to troll my friend and make a little recording of her. It heats up toward the end. So that this thread isn't pointless what is the most violent thing a friend has ever said to you?
Most violent thing a friend has ever said to me?

"DICKHEAD!"
My friends are so original amirite?

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #8
"Give me my phone back or I'll mini pinch you" If you've ever been mini pinched it's sore as hell and it leaves bruises.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
:O Now i know what Krosi sounds like :O and i have to many violent things to my friends to think of just one

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I told my Michael Jackson fan girl friend that I wasn't interested in him, and she told me "Go die in a hole."

Nook

Friend
because you gotta tag them instead of using the report option to make yourself feel special :)
I was tagging Cloak so he could see my expressed desires at becoming a Staff Member again :p

MAYBE THO

JUST MAYBE

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Just watched it XD It's funny

Status
Not open for further replies.