Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

missing this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
-wipes off dust-
-opens casket-
hello, im back from the dead :p
if you don't know me, im caleb. i left Foxcraft late last year, and at times I do miss it.. a lot! but it was the best decision for me. I've made a lot of memories here with a lot of people, but I do enjoy coming back to the forums to see what's going on & the progression of the server since I've left. It's nice to come back here and see old people that I used to talk to 24/7 still here.. and it's sad to see people who I was good friends with quit :( but, to say the least, im having a pretty bomb life! I have left the MC community (majority of it) and moved into an online Instagram community (more toxic than mc but I enjoy it a lot more), I've also started my freshman year of high school. Tips? I'm already close to an 80 in art, LOL. I genuinely miss a lot of you, and if you wanna keep in contact, private message me for my #. No I will not give out my IG @, sorry. Anyways, enough rambling about me, how's your life been? I don't see a lot of threads here anymore talking about life in general, so I'll put this one here XOXO :p

Still bully me?
[doublepost=1504653135,1504653067][/doublepost]Just started my freshman year too, I'm really enjoying it honestly its so nice to have a courtyard and just a different environment.

Thread starter #4
Still bully me?
[doublepost=1504653135,1504653067][/doublepost]Just started my freshman year too, I'm really enjoying it honestly its so nice to have a courtyard and just a different environment.
Nah, no more ;)

sips

Donator
its awkward when you're that one guy in the room thats homeschooled and everyones talking about school.

-wipes off dust-
-opens casket-
hello, im back from the dead :p
if you don't know me, im caleb. i left Foxcraft late last year, and at times I do miss it.. a lot! but it was the best decision for me. I've made a lot of memories here with a lot of people, but I do enjoy coming back to the forums to see what's going on & the progression of the server since I've left. It's nice to come back here and see old people that I used to talk to 24/7 still here.. and it's sad to see people who I was good friends with quit :( but, to say the least, im having a pretty bomb life! I have left the MC community (majority of it) and moved into an online Instagram community (more toxic than mc but I enjoy it a lot more), I've also started my freshman year of high school. Tips? I'm already close to an 80 in art, LOL. I genuinely miss a lot of you, and if you wanna keep in contact, private message me for my #. No I will not give out my IG @, sorry. Anyways, enough rambling about me, how's your life been? I don't see a lot of threads here anymore talking about life in general, so I'll put this one here XOXO :p
Welcommee backk :p

Thread starter #16
thanks for the nice comments xoxo

im logging onto the server rn to see if the server is any good LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.