Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Minions - lets start the evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Dear all,

When I bought my first minion I really wasn't aware of the love you could feel for these little fellows.

At the moment I am the proud owner of several minions and every day I enjoyed, loved and worshipped them.

But I am still missing one - The minion who autosell the content of a chest.
O lazy me really like to give my mouse arm some rest and therefor I propose the following:
When you combine all sort of minions together - Woodcutter, Miner, Farmer, Butcher, Sorter and Collector - those will evaluate into a Sales-minion.
You can assign a chest to it and this chest will be sold with /shop prices in a specified time frame - once per 1 sec or 1 minute/5 minute or hours. (needs to be defined)

For us as players it will help to get rid of the mousearm and FoxNeck
For Cloakfox could this be a nice push for the Minions Market

Just an idea which was born in a night I could not sleep because those minions where keeping me busy.

Kind regards
Rahmzus

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
Hello all

The power is ours - and can be scaled in the specified time frame as noted.
"this chest will be sold with /shop prices in a specified time frame - once per 1 sec or 1 minute/5 minute or hours. (needs to be defined) "
Minions only work when the owner is logged on and on the island

But Thanks for response - I appreciate the feedback.

Regards (the kind ones)
Rahmzus

COME JOIN US ON SKYBLOCK - VULCAN - it's more then Creative, it's an experience.

A minion that automaticly sells chest contents is really really OP. Luckily for you it's possible to obtain sell wands that basicly do the same but you just click on a chest with the sell wand to sell all contents instantly.

Thread starter #6
Yes it is but I am more lazy than a sellwand and I was thinking selling Redstone and Lapis automatically because Sellwand doesn't sell these stones.
Also sellwand doesn't sell wood - so I was trying to make my MC Live much easier.
If the chief finds this OP (i guess Out of Proportion) then it is.

Thanks for your answer
See you on Vulcan - with the Sellwand in my hand

With kind Regards
Rahmzus

Join Vulcan and get caught by the fire

Status
Not open for further replies.