Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Minecraft Skywars | So Easy Too Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be honest here, people aren't going to watch videos like these. Very unoriginal to just put music in the background of a gameplay and very boring. Try to add some nice commentary. Right now I am new to your channel and I wouldn't subscribe based on this video.

no hate man just some criticism on what you could improve :)

I'm going to be honest here, people aren't going to watch videos like these. Very unoriginal to just put music in the background of a gameplay and very boring. Try to add some nice commentary. Right now I am new to your channel and I wouldn't subscribe based on this video.

no hate man just some criticism on what you could improve :)

you're just mad he used your intro song as background music

jkjk

anyways, i used to do this back in the day (skywars footage & music) and my channel barely grew, my only subscribers were bots and my family members (LMAO, they aren't subscribed anymore lol). It's okay to not feel comfortable doing commentary, but it definitely does help your channel out. I went from 35 - > 100 within the time span of about 2 months just by doing commentary and recording on popular servers and servers with a community I was well known in. Use the tips wisely, but anyways, nice music choice and you have a good quality for your videos :)

Yes Skywars is easy but when Foxking's and stuff get on they are just too OP to kill you gotta try snipe, snowball, egg, wait for them to fall off or hit them off.

Thread starter #12
Yes Skywars is easy but when Foxking's and stuff get on they are just too OP to kill you gotta try snipe, snowball, egg, wait for them to fall off or hit them off.
i have foxking now xD
[doublepost=1465965452,1465965350][/doublepost]
you're just mad he used your intro song as background music

jkjk

anyways, i used to do this back in the day (skywars footage & music) and my channel barely grew, my only subscribers were bots and my family members (LMAO, they aren't subscribed anymore lol). It's okay to not feel comfortable doing commentary, but it definitely does help your channel out. I went from 35 - > 100 within the time span of about 2 months just by doing commentary and recording on popular servers and servers with a community I was well known in. Use the tips wisely, but anyways, nice music choice and you have a good quality for your videos :)
i have started to be a commentary thanks it helps

I watched some of your recent videos with commentary. Well done!! You have a lot of potential. Keep working hard man. Subbed

On a side note, you should download a texture pack. I find default very boring, and perhaps having a new texture pack will help you pvp. I know it helps me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.