Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Minecraft dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Thread starter Banned #1
Minecraft dating is so stupid, first off.. The girl you think you're in love with might actually be a boy, for instance.. I pretended to be a chick *xokoloto* and some idiots actually fell for it and asked me to send them pictures of me *laughed so hard* second, the girl is always a hoe.. always acting like she's your ***** until you're broke or refuse to give her money, third this dating **** is literally so ******* stupid, because you can't fall in love with a boy/girl you haven't seen before
To sum this up, minecraft dating is actually the stupidest thing ever, I may joke sexually with girls like baebee69 or worldbuilder03 or mechpotato, (all girl guards) But that is something different..

I don't understand how this affects you? Stop trying to get involved in other people's life.
Simply ignore them.

Calling females a hoe is actually quite disrespectful, Time to start respecting females buddy

Whether you're joking or not, I don't appreciate you sexually joking around with females or male players.

Six

Thread starter Banned #3
I don't understand how this affects you? Stop trying to get involved in other people's life.
Simply ignore them.

Calling females a hoe is actually quite disrespectful, Time to start respecting females buddy

Whether you're joking or not, I don't appreciate you sexually joking around with females or male players.
if the fact that i called a female a hoe bothers you then why not ignore it?

Banned #4
Minecraft dating is so stupid, first off.. The girl you think you're in love with might actually be a boy, for instance.. I pretended to be a chick *xokoloto* and some idiots actually fell for it and asked me to send them pictures of me *laughed so hard* second, the girl is always a hoe.. always acting like she's your ***** until you're broke or refuse to give her money, third this dating **** is literally so ******* stupid, because you can't fall in love with a boy/girl you haven't seen before
To sum this up, minecraft dating is actually the stupidest thing ever, I may joke sexually with girls like baebee69 or worldbuilder03 or mechpotato, (all girl guards) But that is something different..
I should be more "better" than to reply to this but, in response to my own thread which I was going to make I'll say this.

My girlfriend who, I in fact met, on Minecraft, isn't a boy, I rarely see cases of this in game and, when I do I will message the victim of this online troll via forums or private message to tell them they are being, trolled or "catfished" as the term is used nowadays.

I can confirm that my
, girlfriend is not a hoe and, she whom I in fact met on creative (on another server) she never asked for this /marry stuff they use here, or "gold" in-game currency, whatever. She actually loves me for me.

Another point
, you should really stop trying to disrespect females, this is sexism. Just because they treat females like this in some countries, does not mean it is acceptable here, it is completely the opposite, I live in a society where, I even make one comment about disrespecting, females will approach me and get mad at me, which in all honestly is completely fair.

Yet another point
, dating is not stupid, I'm meeting my girlfriend in July, yet only 14 she supports me through everything, it's nice dating somebody as you know you have more feelings for them and you can be in return, more talkative about, sensitive issues that you could not be with other people. You can fall in love with people you've never met before, it's called actually not having the key people you need in real life to be happy.

Final point, joking sexually with just, the female guards is just wrong. You cannot target these individuals, which are younger than you to joke sexually. It's wrong. If you did that in a job you'd be fired.

Just my two cents.

Side note, if you feel you are being trolled by someone online, /ignore in game in future.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
This is probably the most sexist thread I've ever seen. How about, you stay out of other people's business? If they want to find a partner on the internet so be it. It shouldn't involve you though?

Status
Not open for further replies.